+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

Re: 8/18 discussion and screencaps "spoilers"

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3665910;
    No one is watching it now?

There seemed to be some confusion; hard to find this night's viewing; but there were a few folks on tonight. A lot of the same members.

Quote Originally Posted by Bentley;3668119;
    There seemed to be some confusion; hard to find this night's viewing; but there were a few folks on tonight. A lot of the same members.
    Sorry, I posted that yesterday. I though the episode aired then.

The commercial for the next episode seems to give good clues.

I think it's too bad that it's only an hour.

Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

From the previews for next week looks like the dates are:
    Beach: Tali, Anna, Heather
    Dancing: Mandy, Kristian
    Vineyard/Helicopter: Malissa

Quote Originally Posted by klobhfan;3667591;
    Now I wouldn't go that far about Kristian. Yes she has an "unstable" persona, but I feel that she's very genuine considering what she's has gone through growing up.
    ok maybe i went a little overboard with that but there is something really off baout her! I am glad that Lauren & Melissa went home although I thought it was going to be Mandy. Can't wait for next week! I am on team Malissa or Heather! I believe that those two are the ones that he is most interested in. Anna looked like she was on something last night at the end of the episode?!? I want to see some alone time with Luke & Tali.

I do think that Kristian is a beautiful young woman but IMO she is very emotionally immature and insecure with herself. I don't think she is ready for a relationship. I find this show very difficult to watch bc it seems that casting chose alot of women who are very emotional and insecure and I do not understand this. Many women are pluse sized and confident with themselves, and their beauty-inside and out!!! I do think that it's oblvious between he and Heather, Malissa and I forgot the other girl gotta look her up!

I couldn't agree more Jinxie. I believe that many of those young women are very insecure! You have to "LOVE" yourself before you can truly fall in love with someone else. Those are words that i have always heard in life!

Quote Originally Posted by MiaAurianna1;3669245;
    I couldn't agree more Jinxie. I believe that many of those young women are very insecure! You have to "LOVE" yourself before you can truly fall in love with someone else. Those are words that i have always heard in life!
    Exactly. So many of these very pretty and beautiful young women are questioning and doubting themselves and it appears that while most of it is based on their weight and looks it seems to go somewhat beyond. How can a relationship of any type survive? You cannot expect prince charming to make you feel confident, beautiful.

Don't get me wrong I do see a few who have confidence and do truly like themselves. It just seems they really over emphasize the part of "I've never been treated X by any man/guy etc." That truly saddens me!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3668289;
    Sorry, I posted that yesterday. I though the episode aired then.

The commercial for the next episode seems to give good clues.

I think it's too bad that it's only an hour.

Yes, I am beginning to like this show better..I wish it was longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bentley;3669580;
    Yes, I am beginning to like this show better..I wish it was longer.
    I like it better than I did in the beginning and that's probably because there isn't as much crying anymore.

FORT Newbie

My new predictions:

F1: Mandy
    F2: Malissa
    F3: Heather
    F4: Tali

I think Tali's probable religious differences will get in the way of her being a finalist. Heather is quickly becoming audience favorite - classic Fleiss move for F3. Malissa is having a very physical relationship with Luke - classic Fleiss move for F2. They kept Mandy quiet the first couple weeks and then she just kind of exploded onto the scene this week. And from the NY Times article we know she had a much more significant conversation with Luke during their massages than was shown in the episode. She was chosen 1st two weeks ago, 2nd last week, and this week every time they were in a group Mandy was right by Luke's side.

+ Reply to Thread