+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

Re: 8/18 discussion and screencaps "spoilers"

No one is watching it now?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3665910;
    No one is watching it now?
    It's Monday atem.The show is on Tuesday nights.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3665917;
    It's Monday atem.The show is on Tuesday nights.
    Oh, I thought it was on Tue last week due to that awards show. Sorry!

FORT Newbie

Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

I sure hope Lauren goes home this week!

Will be interesting to see who Luke keeps. I think Kristian is beyond annoying!

I am watching. I have no idea why!!! This show is sad. but somehow feeds in a sick way my Bachelor/bachelorette fix until the next season.

I really like Heather, from the previews it looks like she sticks around awhile. It also looks like the blonde melissa does too, I really don't like her, but could see how Luke could.
    I am not buying his "Mr nice guy" act at all.

I would think that given that Heather has had special time on the boat trip even though she was apparently sick, and then the horseback riding one on one at "Trust" ranch and now in this next episode she gets a glamour date at a castle - together with the ahnd holding at the prom and the special greeting at the mixer - that it would really through her for a loop and have her distrustung men forever if she gets dumped. I know Fleiss likes a mystery and perhaps we will yet again be surprised but for Luke to suddenly switch and end up with someone else who has not had any camera time - like Mandy or Tali would be strange imo ....

Future screencaps and previews indicate that Tali, Malissa, Mandy, Kristian, Melissa stay; so if 2 go home tonight I am going with Anna as we have not seen too much face time and Lauren. I really can't see him sending Heather home yet.
    BTW, I previews from tonights episode shown last night during ET Canada and Access Hollywood, it was from the spa date plus Luke was being interviewed. Looks like this date was when the media was invited to attend as this was also when the LA Times reported on this show.

I really don't think that Luke is the Mr. Nice guy that he is portraying!! Something about him rubs me the wrong way! Don't know what it is yet!! If anyone wins his heart I would really like it to be either Malissa or Heather! Those are my two picks for him! Kristian needs to get onto some medication, because she seems like she is clinically depressed! All Melissa does is cry! Tali & Anna just don't seem into him or maybe they are more reserved! Lauren is just disgusting!! I hate her attitude!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MiaAurianna1;3666977;
    I really don't think that Luke is the Mr. Nice guy that he is portraying!! Something about him rubs me the wrong way! Don't know what it is yet!! If anyone wins his heart I would really like it to be either Malissa or Heather! Those are my two picks for him! Kristian needs to get onto some medication, because she seems like she is clinically depressed! All Melissa does is cry! Tali & Anna just don't seem into him or maybe they are more reserved! Lauren is just disgusting!! I hate her attitude!
    Now I wouldn't go that far about Kristian. Yes she has an "unstable" persona, but I feel that she's very genuine considering what she's has gone through growing up.

Quote Originally Posted by klobhfan;3667591;
    Now I wouldn't go that far about Kristian. Yes she has an "unstable" persona, but I feel that she's very genuine considering what she's has gone through growing up.
    I wouldn't call her 'unstable' either.

I look forward to reading what happens on the show!

+ Reply to Thread