+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

FORT Newbie

Re: More To Love - Fox *Screencaps* and Spoilers Discussion

Isn't it sort of a put down, in that Luke, although large, was probably popular since he was a football player, and probably never experienced the things they are playing up that the girls felt such as rejection and lonliness?

Not sure how many ladies go home next week. Looked at the earlier screencaps and these ladies survive next week:
    Mandy, Kristian, Malissa, ?Melissa, Tali.
    Mandy screencap red dress walking with Luke (white jacket);
    Kristian screencap leopard dress dancing with Luke;
    Malissa in hula dancing + helicopter (previews);
    ?Melissa - not sure if that is her walking beside pool with Luke - it looks like her hairstyle;
    Tali in garden talking with Luke + on boat (previews).
    That leaves 3 - Lauren, Heather, Anna.
    Maybe there is a sixth lady and 2 go home but haven't figured it out yet. Waiting until I see my TV Magazine guide for the week after the spa dates.
    Last edited by proudnewf; 12-03-2009 at 08:24 PM.

Here you have it. Episode description August 25 from TV Week Magazine:
    "Luke continues to search for love during trips to the beach, a dance studio and a vineyard."
    More to Love TV Show - Zap2it

Don't know how many on these dates but it looks like Mandy and Kristian at the dance studio. Malissa at beach.

Jumping ahead to meet the families. Could this be where this date Mandy/Luke takes place; she's from Long Beach? Maybe this is a boardwalk in Long Beach area.

As I see it, list of screencaps for which we can't identify location/episode and/or gals:

Wheelers With whom? (2 gals, I assume) (Could be August 25th, beach -- or even vineyard)

In bathrobes on balcony Lauren (do we assume this is spa date??)

Three gals dancing with him and professional dancers on “Hawaii theme date” With whom? Malissa, Tali or Anna?, Melissa (could possibly be vineyard, although "Hawaii theme" is odd; BUT I don't think there will be any group dates after August 25th if that's when it goes from 6 gals to 4 gals, because starting with 4 gals on hometown dates, there's only 3 gals Fantasy Dates, and 2 gals Last Chance Dates remaining).

Solo date or at mixer?- red dress with square neckline Mandy (Do we assume mixer?

Solo date - hometown? red dress with “V” neckline Mandy

Go carts - With whom? (Solo date?)

Tali and Luke in elevator

Tali and Luke on boat/ocean?

Mandy dancing with Luke -- August 25th, I assume

Melissa with Luke, same location as dancing -- August 25th, I assume

Malissa with Luke, vineyard or beach? (could be either beach or vineyard, I think; although I guess I'm leaning towards beach -- August 25th, I assume

two different women w/ Luke in a helicopter (either Heather or Malissa plus either Melissa or Anna) This could be vineyard or beach date, and, as above, I don't think there are any group dates after August 25th.)
    Last edited by califolympics; 08-16-2009 at 09:12 PM.

8/18 discussion and screencaps "spoilers"

We know what happens during the 8/18 episode:

“Luke and the women go on a group date at a spa; Luke goes on solo dates at a castle and at a Moroccan restaurant.”

6 ladies are at the spa date: (might this be helicopter date??)
    Anna
    Kristian
    Lauren
    Malissa
    Mandy
    Tali

Castle date: Heather

Moroccan restaurant - Melissa

So, question is, who gets eliminated:

Do we assume that during this episode it goes from 8 gals to 6 gals?

We know for sure that Kristian, Malissa, Mandy and Tali do NOT get eliminated, because they're in future screencaps (dancing, beach-or-vineyard, dancing and boat, respectively)

I think the only one we know who gets eliminated for sure is Lauren because she's not in any future screencaps.

So that leaves Anna, Healther and Melissa we're not sure of, the way I see it.

Anybody see anything else that I'm missing?

Per TV Guide for the episode on Sept 1:

Luke meets the families of the final four candidates, then goes on one-on-one dates with them before narrowing the field to three.
    Can they really do all that in an hour?

old cow

Re: 8/18 discussion and screencaps "spoilers"

I think the only one we know who gets eliminated for sure is Lauren because she's not in any future screencaps.

So that leaves Anna, Healther and Melissa we're not sure of, the way I see it.
    I think your right about Lauren. I dont remember seeing her in ANY of the screencaps so she's probably going home this Tues. (or at least i hope your right! Enuff with her already!)

Unfortunatly i think the same can be said for Anna I LOVES me some Anna but i dont remember seeing her in any of the screencaps and from whats been shown it doesnt seem like her & Luke have a real connection.

Heather & Melissa are probably gonna stick around for at least another week.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3663928;
    Per TV Guide for the episode on Sept 1:

Can they really do all that in an hour?
    They can but it usually means we as viewers get to see very little in terms of romance and actual interaction. It sure does seem like and awful lot to cram into one hour! I think that Luke really likes Malissa alot, he has also taken a real liking and could see the chemistry between he and Heather. I just do not know how far she'll go. Lauren seems to be very pushy but it seems to turn him on at the present time. Also I do see something really romantic blooming between he and heather-he really digs her. She's go a great personality and isn't so overly emotional and/or insecure imo.
    Last edited by Jinxie; 08-17-2009 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3656509;
    that sounds right...but Malissa is not getting a F1 edit..I would say she is getting the F4 or F3 edit...I think Tali might be the F4 since the description says something about the cultural differences..that leaves Heather and Mandy...not sure about Mandy in the F4..I still think that could be Mel B or Anna....but as for Malissa, Tali and Heather..I think we have hit the nail on the head

I thought at first that Lauren would be in the F4 and I am not sure of the cuts whether he will go from 6 to 8 or 6 to 4 cause according to the air and filming dates we have and descriptions we have the F8 next week but the description for the following week seems to indicate we will be down to the F4. so if we go from 8 to 4 Lauren will go next week but if we go from 8 to 6 which we don't have any description of yet Lauren will go the week after

Fleiss and his minions got to keep the trouble maker around as long as possible..which dissappoints me since I live in GA..she is making us look bad....lol...

but whenever Kristian goes next week or the week after I think we will have a major melt down
    I am certain that you hit the nail on the head when Kristian goes there will be a complete and utterly unbelievable emotional melt down too. Each week that goes by and she stays it is more apparent. She's really already falling for the guy. I notice at every time she sits and talks of him or her self in general as related to life and the show she is bawling within seconds and this is exactly why she was cast. There must be DRAMA.

I am also certain it's why Lauren was cast, of course she is also incredibly pretty too imo. She is pushy and not very nice to some of the other girls and has no problem taking a dig when necessary, after all it is a competition!! Per her own words...............

I always forget the one other girls name that really makes the effort to flirt with Luke at every turn or opportunity she gets. Blonde and some of them have given her a tough time of it because she's not as big as they are ...

+ Reply to Thread