+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More to Love Premiere Recap: Super Size Me, Sweetie

FORT Fogey

Re: More to Love Premiere Recap: Super Size Me, Sweetie

Quote Originally Posted by klobhfan;3629838;
    . Maybe the show would've been tweeked a bit but let's cut 'em some slack. It's in it's first season. I've read alot of blogs on this show and all I read about is the negativity for various different reasons. Promoting obesity (which I don't by), choice of bachelor (which I agree about), etc.
    I agree klobhfan. BTW, Welcome to the FORT! I just want to watch some reality show, where not every woman is model sized or petite. Look around your nearest mall...... those are real people. I want some REAL looking people to populate some of my viewing time! This show could be really good, if produced properly and done with some class. (although, FOX usually does not have the track record of tasteful productions!). Or it could be a trainwreck.... only time will tell.

Re: More to Love Premiere Recap: Super Size Me, Sweetie

Quote Originally Posted by mountaingirl70;3630283;
    I agree klobhfan. BTW, Welcome to the FORT! I just want to watch some reality show, where not every woman is model sized or petite. Look around your nearest mall...... those are real people. I want some REAL looking people to populate some of my viewing time! This show could be really good, if produced properly and done with some class. (although, FOX usually does not have the track record of tasteful productions!). Or it could be a trainwreck.... only time will tell.
    I remember being a teenager and putting up pictures of models from Seventeen magazine in my closet, wanting so much to look like them. I got down to 66 pounds and then dealt with Bulimia for 10 years.

I am hesitant to watch this show and hope it shows healthy people at whatever weight they are being happy. I don't see why they had to put numbers by their names. People are not numbers. Big or small. As long as they are healthy, I am good with it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12