+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 7/28 Premiere Show discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 7/28 Premiere Show discussion *Spoilers*

I watched this show because Luke is from Santa Maria, which is about 20 mins from where I live. Silly reason I know lol. I will be interested to see if they follow the bachelor along the lines of hometown dates. I'll have to keep my eye's open on Pismo Beach to see if they come out to ride the quads or horses on the dunes.

My biggest wonder about the show was regarding the rings... we all have different finger sizes, so how did they manage to get rings that were one size fits all?

Greatest tattoo ever! DisneyFreeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick;3628442;
    I watched this show because Luke is from Santa Maria, which is about 20 mins from where I live. Silly reason I know lol. I will be interested to see if they follow the bachelor along the lines of hometown dates. I'll have to keep my eye's open on Pismo Beach to see if they come out to ride the quads or horses on the dunes.

My biggest wonder about the show was regarding the rings... we all have different finger sizes, so how did they manage to get rings that were one size fits all?

I was wondering about that, maybe the girls wrote down their ring size on the app? Cause the way they were all lined up in the box, and I am pretty sure he didn't go all in a row, maybe they had their names next to them or something.

FORT Fan

I'm guessing that the final 2 are Malissa and Anna....and that NEITHER of them are really interested in HIM, just in WINNING.

Also, don't think that I've heard anyone mention that in the preveiws the winner has a very small wrist....hmmmmmmmm....

Just speculation, of course!

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick;3628442;

I thought it was cool that he was from Santa Maria too. I'm not too far from Pismo either. Only thing is, the home town dates and finale are already "in the bag" and already been filmed.

FORT Regular

I guess the only fair thing to say is let's just see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Tammi;3628619;
    I'm guessing that the final 2 are Malissa and Anna....and that NEITHER of them are really interested in HIM, just in WINNING.

Also, don't think that I've heard anyone mention that in the preveiws the winner has a very small wrist....hmmmmmmmm....

Me thinks this about Malissa as well, like I posted earlier...but I'm not sure if she's interested or not yet

I started a Screencap Spoiler discussion thread for all of us to compare notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3628651;
    I thought it was cool that he was from Santa Maria too. I'm not too far from Pismo either. Only thing is, the home town dates and finale are already "in the bag" and already been filmed.
    Interesting. I sure didn't see anything going on around town, or even in the local newspaper. Did you? It's not like there's a whole lot to do here besides hit the beach either. Maybe they'll print something once it reaches that point in the show.

addison h.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFreeek;3628450;
    I was wondering about that, maybe the girls wrote down their ring size on the app? Cause the way they were all lined up in the box, and I am pretty sure he didn't go all in a row, maybe they had their names next to them or something.
    I THINK there were little tags on the rings (almost like the one showing the size at some stores) that had the girls names printed on them.It seemed like there was something hanging down that he was fiddling with while he held them (and it looked like he looked down at it before announcing each girl's name). BUT - it could just be that instead of buying nice rings, Fleiss cheaped out and bought tacky adjustable ones

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3629787;
    I THINK there were little tags on the rings (almost like the one showing the size at some stores) that had the girls names printed on them.It seemed like there was something hanging down that he was fiddling with while he held them (and it looked like he looked down at it before announcing each girl's name). BUT - it could just be that instead of buying nice rings, Fleiss cheaped out and bought tacky adjustable ones
    You can't always assume that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tammi;3628619;

I'm a fat girl but I have really small wrists and ankles because I'm only 4'11 so I'm very petite and small boned.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

+ Reply to Thread