+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Tali

FoRT Fan

Re: Tali

Quote Originally Posted by Mickaylal;3684937;
    Also, Luke is a Christian, and Tali does not believe in Jesus Christ. Myself as a Christian would never have considered a non-christian as a mate for even a nanosecond. He may be attracted to her, but I really hope he does not consider her for anything long term. What a nightmare that would be to marry and have kids with a non christian
    What does one's religion have to do with this *obese* show ?? If bachelor Luke had an issue with a particular religion, I'm sure Tali would not be on the show .... or, at least, would have been one of the first to leave.

I'm Catholic and I've been married [with children] to a Jewish man for over 35 years. We've never had ANY problems pertaining to our differing religious beliefs. Nor have our children. We are tolerant and respectful.

Perhaps maturity has something to do with our life-style .... as we both are now past the Medicare age. We are both well educated, have all of our teeth and weigh no where close to these very young, fat, individuals.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickaylal;3684937;
    Luke is a Christian, and Tali does not believe in Jesus Christ.
    Not all Christians are narrow-minded and intolerant.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3685169;
    Not all Christians are narrow-minded and intolerant.
    True dat!

Honestly idk what religion Tali is nor do i know if she believes in Jesus or not but it kinda depends on the person as to what they're looking for. What i mean is in Tali's description in what she's looking for in a man I dont remember her mentioning anything about religion being a factor. (I do remember reading that the first thing Mandy listed is that she was looking for someone who is religious) so maybe even if her religion is different from Luke's they could still work it out, i dont know because i dont know if Luke is very religious either or not.

FORT Fanatic

tali is educated and articulate. hopefully luke is open minded to other beliefs and will find joy with her.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;3685727;
    tali is educated and articulate. hopefully luke is open minded to other beliefs and will find joy with her.

So you would want to raise kids with someone who has a totally different fundamental belief system than you? Not for me. Muslim and Christian historically have always been at odds. I would never encourage my kids to not believe in Christ. But hey thats just me. People can believe what they want, but for me personally, that is how I feel. Im not saying people who dont believe in Christ are not worth knowing. I just would not want to be married to someone who did not believe in him, nor do I know many Christians who would.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickaylal;3686012;
    So you would want to raise kids with someone who has a totally different fundamental belief system than you? Not for me. Muslim and Christian historically have always been at odds.
    Where did you get the information that she is Muslim? I don't recall hearing/reading that and since she is originally from Israel and Tali is a reasonably common Hebrew name, I would tend to think that she was Jewish. Still not Christian, granted, but not Muslim either. On the other hand, there is a Christian population in Israel, so it's not really a 100% given that she isn't Christian. Or she just may be an atheist. And whatever religion she is/is not, if it doesn't matter to the people involved, it really shouldn't matter to the people not involved.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Regular

Thank you, Moderator.

Tali is an interesting person. Hope we get to hear some stories about her life. Sounds interesting that she served in the military. Can't wait to see Luke w/Tali and Tali's Mom. Not sure Luke/Tali are a good fit for one another. But, always hard to judge based on what we're shown. At any rate it's entertainment and I'm enjoying all the 'non-crying' scenes.

FORT Fogey

Why do I get the feeling there is more going on between Tali and Luke than what we've been shown? Anyone have any ideas or comments?

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3687580;
    Why do I get the feeling there is more going on between Tali and Luke than what we've been shown? Anyone have any ideas or comments?
    Ive noticed that as well. Ive also read some article somewhere about them being very "hands on" but it was edited out. IDK, Tali does seem mature and intellegent and such so i guess Luke is interested in that but Ive got this weird feeling she's out next week. I hope Im wrong but just a gut feeling.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3687639;
    Ive noticed that as well. Ive also read some article somewhere about them being very "hands on" but it was edited out. IDK, Tali does seem mature and intellegent and such so i guess Luke is interested in that but Ive got this weird feeling she's out next week. I hope Im wrong but just a gut feeling.

On another thread there's a theory that the finale will be between Mandy and Tali. Some say Malissa has been set up as "viewer favorite" which may mean F3 edit as Fleiss has done so many times before (Bettina, Reid, etc.). Like all the other series, it's already over and all our speculating, even as much fun as it is, will not change a thing.
    Last edited by Columbia, MD; 09-02-2009 at 11:11 AM. Reason: spelling error

+ Reply to Thread