+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Tali

old cow

Re: Tali

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticsucker;3674289;
    Isn't that the question. I have never seen editing like this before. Three of the final 6 have barely been heard from. Tali, Anna, and Mandy have had virtually no screen time. They brought Anna and Mandy out some this week and Tali looks to make an appearance next week, but when I think of Heather, Malissa, and Kristian, I feel certain that any one of them has had more air time than any of the other three combined.

Two years in the Israeli Navy and there is nothing interesting about Tali that's worth showing? C'mon.
    I soooo agree! Ive read the same article that mentioned the physical attraction at the spa but it must have been edited to death because they barely showed any spark of interest on tv. It does look like her and Luke share some sort of beach stroll next week so maybe, maybe there's something. I hope she makes it to the F4 at least but if not it really is Luke's loss, not hers!

Something tells me Tali might be getting set up for F2 position. I'm thinking Malissa or Mandy for F1. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3679287;
    Something tells me Tali might be getting set up for F2 position. I'm thinking Malissa or Mandy for F1. JMO
    I still think Tali for F3 position.

old cow

I would like to see Tali for F1 but you know how these shows go. Luke and whomever he chooses will have broken up a month after the show ends. =( I seriously doubt we're seeing a Trista and Ryan couple on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3675001;
    I soooo agree! Ive read the same article that mentioned the physical attraction at the spa but it must have been edited to death because they barely showed any spark of interest on tv. It does look like her and Luke share some sort of beach stroll next week so maybe, maybe there's something. I hope she makes it to the F4 at least but if not it really is Luke's loss, not hers!
    Many have read that article it seems. I re-read it last night. The one from the LA Times. The article said they were making out during a foot massage and that the producers stoped them so Luke could get to another 1 on 1 or something. Remember the production schedule was very tight only 25 days total filming. There was one more kiss in the hall after. The tone of the article does not suggest that this was such a hot make out session or that they had a hard time breaking them up like some have suggested. They did show them kissing and I'm sure it was edited. But it was no big deal!

Tali is a very interesting and multi faceted woman.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3649652;
    I'm surprised that Tali needs this show. Really, I think she better looking than some of the Bachelorettes on The Bachelor.
    I agree. And that may be the case. She was probably recruited and saw a TV stint as a good career move. It is hard to believe that she is not approached by men on a regular basis.

Given the shortened filming time I suspect she is F1. Why not give this eye candy a shot in real life! There is barely time to fall in love in the normal time frame so he will be faced with choosing someone who interests him. If he has four who are in the running, why not choose the beauty that he could not attract in real life?

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3681800;
    I agree. And that may be the case. She was probably recruited and saw a TV stint as a good career move. It is hard to believe that she is not approached by men on a regular basis.

Given the shortened filming time I suspect she is F1. Why not give this eye candy a shot in real life! There is barely time to fall in love in the normal time frame so he will be faced with choosing someone who interests him. If he has four who are in the running, why not choose the beauty that he could not attract in real life?

Agree on both points! The only reason i see Tali being on this show is b/c she's a motivational speaker, maybe her tv time will boost her career.

Yea this speed dating type of situation just doesnt make for believable love. Why couldnt this show span over maybe 2 months instead of 3 weeks.

When I see Tali on the show I find myself thinking "which one of these is not like the others". In many ways her career, military experience, and traveling set her apart from the other girls. Her looks also, though some disagree, set her apart. I think she is stunning and hiding a killer figure under those flowing dresses she chooses. If she were to wear something as revealing as Malissa I think we would appreciate her proportions and curves in a new way.
    Ok, so I am seeing an F3 edit and believe that they will try to make her the fan favorite in short order. I see Mandy as F1 (tan lines) and Malissa as F2. Could it be that Tali is a notch above the other girls and F3 so that she could be the star of More To Love 2? I could see a lot of men trying to go for it, especially if we begin to *see* her. The interview someone posted of her blew me away with her charisma. Why are they hiding her? Or are they building a mystery and reluctant to reveal her too soon?

FORT Fogey

Tali is a notch (or more) above the other girls, and has had experiences, such as being in the Israeli Navy, that give her a sophistication that no-one else on the show has. I don't see her as a compatible match with Luke over the long term. JMHO.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3684368;
    Tali is a notch (or more) above the other girls, and has had experiences, such as being in the Israeli Navy, that give her a sophistication that no-one else on the show has. I don't see her as a compatible match with Luke over the long term. JMHO.

I find Tali to be very arrogant. Boring to a point of pain as well. Plus I dont get all the people who think she is beautiful, because I dont see it at all. Also, Luke is a Christian, and Tali does not believe in Jesus Christ. Myself as a Christian would never have considered a non-christian as a mate for even a nanosecond. He may be attracted to her, but I really hope he does not consider her for anything long term. What a nightmare that would be to marry and have kids with a non christian

+ Reply to Thread