+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Tali

FORT Fogey

Re: Tali

I recall in the previews for next week that Tali seems to express some jealousy, and Luke answers her saying that she knew when she came on the show that he would be dating other women. This could be the reason why they are giving her so little air time....so that when he lets her go we will not feel so invested in her. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3670782;
    I recall in the previews for next week that Tali seems to express some jealousy, and Luke answers her saying that she knew when she came on the show that he would be dating other women. This could be the reason why they are giving her so little air time....so that when he lets her go we will not feel so invested in her. JMO.
    From the article mentioning Tali it seems she just plain wasn't very talkative and there wasn't much to use 'drama' wise. I agree that they might not want people really invested though.

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3670782;
    This could be the reason why they are giving her so little air time....so that when he lets her go we will not feel so invested in her. JMO.
    This is a Mike FLEISS production. The usual modus operandi is that the more invested the viewers are before someone is rejected, the better.

FORT Fogey

Not sure at this point, but maybe Mike Fleiss had a little comeuppance after this last season of The Bachelorette.
    (???) One can only hope that perhaps he is treating the viewers sensibilities a little more gently (???)

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3668152;
    Didnt she just look stunning tonite? It looks like shes gonna get some alone time with Luke next week so hopefully that means so decent air time for her
    I dont find her attractive at all.

FORT Fogey

Apparently she had SQT time with Luke during the spa date, and some sources said it was "hot." However, none of it was shown last week. Wonder why??????????????

Wonder if she would do Bachelorette, if she doesn't end up with him? JK
    It's got to be love.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3673988;
    Wonder if she would do Bachelorette, if she doesn't end up with him? JK

Don't think she fits Fleiss' image of Bachelorette......however, we might all be surprised!!

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3670550;
    OK, 2 things I can't figure out:
    a) we learned in Episode 4 that Tali is not only the most attractive but definitely the most intelligent and articulate of the contestants.
    b) we also learned from the reporter who covered the filming for 2 days that Luke and Tali couldn't keep their hands off each other at the spa. They had to drag Luke away while they were still making out in the hall.
    Why are they making her invisible??????
    Isn't that the question. I have never seen editing like this before. Three of the final 6 have barely been heard from. Tali, Anna, and Mandy have had virtually no screen time. They brought Anna and Mandy out some this week and Tali looks to make an appearance next week, but when I think of Heather, Malissa, and Kristian, I feel certain that any one of them has had more air time than any of the other three combined.

Two years in the Israeli Navy and there is nothing interesting about Tali that's worth showing? C'mon.

+ Reply to Thread