+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Tali

Re: Tali

Quote Originally Posted by Bentley;3656165;
    Being from Israel Tali certainly must be of a different faith than Luke and I have to wonder no matter what Luke states whether this might be a factor.
    There are many different beliefs in Israel I think that may be a very hasty assumption. Since the majority of people think Luke is a christian theres definately quite a few of those over there.

Tali is beautiful...but Im not thinking shes gonna be F1 as shes been way too quiet in her edit for the first 3 episodes. F1 hardly ever gets that.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Hey Fleiss, are we allowed to hear her speak?

sdl

I think Tali is absolutely beautiful, and I can't tell that she is overweight.
    I can't understand why she's been hidden during the first 3 episodes.
    If we find out that she has a good personality, and is a genuine person, then I'm really perplexed why the focus has been on these neurotic head cases who are unattractive, pathetic, and morbidly obese.

old cow

I'm really perplexed why the focus has been on these neurotic head cases who are unattractive, pathetic, and morbidly obese.
    Because thats what makes for better TV--the nut jobs.

Tali is simply breath taking!

She is beautiful and she wears clothes very well.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by Bentley;3668150;
    She is beautiful and she wears clothes very well.
    Didnt she just look stunning tonite? It looks like shes gonna get some alone time with Luke next week so hopefully that means so decent air time for her

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3664403;
    I think Tali is absolutely beautiful, and I can't tell that she is overweight.
    I can't understand why she's been hidden during the first 3 episodes.
    If we find out that she has a good personality, and is a genuine person, then I'm really perplexed why the focus has been on these neurotic head cases who are unattractive, pathetic, and morbidly obese.
    Agreed; some of the others I like too. I like Tali, Heather very much, Mandy actually looks like she is Luke's type and I think he also likes Malissa who is attractive. I do not see him with Kristian or Anna

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3668152;
    Didnt she just look stunning tonite? It looks like shes gonna get some alone time with Luke next week so hopefully that means so decent air time for her
    I hope so; I think she has the best and the most mature head on her shoulder. If Luke does not chose her; it will certainly be because they are not compatible in real life and there is someone way better for her out there. Out of the ones left, I would choose Tali first or Heather, Mandy and Malissa (even though attractive) might not win me over. I still think that Heather's response about career might come back to haunt her.

The problem I guess is that the show is only an hour and Tali is too normal!

sdl

OK, 2 things I can't figure out:
    a) we learned in Episode 4 that Tali is not only the most attractive but definitely the most intelligent and articulate of the contestants.
    b) we also learned from the reporter who covered the filming for 2 days that Luke and Tali couldn't keep their hands off each other at the spa. They had to drag Luke away while they were still making out in the hall.
    Why are they making her invisible??????

+ Reply to Thread