+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Tali

Tali Is Going On Tour To Meet Fans!

Hello, everyone! Tali wants to meet all of those fans who have supported her through Twitter, Facebook, & elsewhere. You've inspired her and she wants to meet and inspire you through the T&F Tour which stands for Tali & Friends. She wants to spend time together with her fans: getting to know each other (and many new people);having coffee; chatting; sharing inspiring stories; answering questions about beauty, fashion, style, modeling, body image, self esteem, etc.; and taking lots and lots of pictures together! Tali has her first event scheduled this weekend locally in Colorado. She will be arranging events all over the US depending on those lcations that are interested. She wants your input on where she should come on the discussions page where she made the announcement. Below are links to Tali's announcement and info about her tour from Facebook as well as a link to the events section where she posts info about the specific tour dates and location.

T&F Tour Announcement:

COME AND HANG OUT WITH ME; TALI'S "T&F" TOUR PROJECT!! | Facebook

1st T&F Tour Event Info NOV 14th:

Tali - More to Love | Facebook

FORT Fogey

Re: Tali

Why do I get the sinking feeling that maybe Tali did not go on the show only to find love? Anybody have an opinion??

I wouldn't be surprised if she did come on the show for more reasons than to find love. Most of the Bachelor/ette contestants have other motives to be on the show other than to fall in love. Sure, the relationship didn't work out between her and Luke but it sounds like they tried and it just wasn't meant to be. That's more than many of the couples on the "other show" have done. Plus it sounds like Tali's get together tour is a great idea. I would love to go to one if she comes around here!

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3750670;
    Why do I get the sinking feeling that maybe Tali did not go on the show only to find love? Anybody have an opinion??
    Hi Columbia, MD, it's been a while. Do you think that TPTB use the idea that there may be some fame even if you don't find love as a way to recruit both men and women?
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Well, I guess there's gotta be something in it for the contestants beyond public scrutiny and possible humiliation. With a 1 in 25 chance that you would "win" and find true love I'm not sure those odds are good enough to be on camera for the whole experience.

I wonder if Luke and Tali are still happy together? That would be great if they do go on to get married and have a family.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio;3758731;
    Well, I guess there's gotta be something in it for the contestants beyond public scrutiny and possible humiliation. With a 1 in 25 chance that you would "win" and find true love I'm not sure those odds are good enough to be on camera for the whole experience.

I wonder if Luke and Tali are still happy together? That would be great if they do go on to get married and have a family.
    Cornholio, it seems you aren't aware that Tali announced a breakup with Luke at the end of October if my memory is correct. I think it was near the end of the finale show thread that everyone read the announcement and commented. Too bad all were hoping it might last.

Cornholio, Make that location near the end of the screencaps and spoilers thread. I think Columbia, MD read the announcement somewhere else and posted info about it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3750670;
    As much as I came to like her, I am now thinking along the same lines as you. I don't see or hear the same coming out of the Luke camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3759173;
    As much as I came to like her, I am now thinking along the same lines as you. I don't see or hear the same coming out of the Luke camp.
    You're right Tin Frizzy. Could that have contributed to the breakup? Have we ever learned why that happened?

Oooops, thank you!!! Don't know how I missed that, sorry for jumping in when I wasn't up to speed. Last thing I remember seeing was pics of Tali with Luke's aunt & cousins and a baby...where have I been? Thanks for the heads up! Off to read the screencaps & spoilers page.

+ Reply to Thread