+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Tali

Re: Tali

It's interesting how we see things differently when we watch these shows - I guess a lot depends on what we are like and the people to whom we are attracted. I rewatched the fantasy date with Tali and he says some incriminating things such as he has never met anyone like Tali before, he feels enveloped by her etc. He is saying these things to camera - not to her. These feelings could be due to the physical attraction alone ! He tells her face to face that he is falling for her. She wonders at dinner how he feels about her - shouldn't she be able to tell at this point even if he couldn't verbalize ? He hasn't really told Malissa how he feels about her but he sure is wondering what she's thinking. The interractions with Tali seem so heavy - just not fun - burdened by her wanting him to take care of her. Her "insecurities" on the boat are not only about being in a bathing suit but also about going in the ocean. She shows several worried pouty baby faces, and talks about his taking care of her. She seems at times child like. She seems totally in love with Luke but we haven't seen Luke vulnerable around Tali. He isn't wondering how she is feeling. True he says they could overcome all the cultural differences but does he care enough to want to try?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3701522;
    ............True he says they could overcome all the cultural differences but does he care enough to want to try?
    I think he knows how Tali feels. Hopefully he will have enough sense to know that they can overcome the cultural differences if they want to badly enough. There is a lot of compromise in this type of situation, but I think they are both capable of it.

I hope he picks Tali tonight!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3701514;
    ....... I'm looking forward to the finale tonight and to everyone's reactions. You all have made this season very enjoyable for me. Thanks.
    Just want to say I've enjoyed your well-written and thoughtful posts. It has been a less controversial place to be than the Bach/ette board here on FORT and certainly more pleasant and less "heated" atmosphere than on the other Bach/ette board.

Will miss you and all the other great posters!!

old cow

I hope he picks Tali as well. IDK if this means anything or not but ive read on 2 other message boards that everybody there seems to think that Malissa has this in the bag.

In a way i think Luke and Malissa deserve each other *sarcasm* and Tali will have the guys beating down her down so she will have her pick of the litter so i guess maybe it wont be so bad if Luke picks Malissa even though Im gonna hate to see Tali's heart broken if she isnt chosen.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3701707;
    I hope he picks Tali as well. IDK if this means anything or not but ive read on 2 other message boards that everybody there seems to think that Malissa has this in the bag.

In a way i think Luke and Malissa deserve each other *sarcasm* and Tali will have the guys beating down her down so she will have her pick of the litter so i guess maybe it wont be so bad if Luke picks Malissa even though Im gonna hate to see Tali's heart broken if she isnt chosen.
    hang in there raisinthesun. Don't give up hope yet. It really is Luke's decision and I will be fine with what happens. I think it is Tali

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;3701757;
    hang in there raisinthesun. Don't give up hope yet. It really is Luke's decision and I will be fine with what happens. I think it is Tali
    My gut says Tali too, but I have not given up on the 'nobody' notion either. They filmed this so fast. I just feel Malissa has been given too bad an edit to be the winner. The reason I think it's still possible he ended up with no one is because Tali was held back for so long. Hard to get invested in someone if they're not allowed to be seen speaking.

If I had to bet, I'd say Tali, but since I don't it could be her or no one. I'm not sure about the ratings of the show, but it seems like the limited interest might point to one season only. It's a shame too. They cast this badly and focused so heavily on the crybabys that many people were turned off by it. What was the point of showing so many dismissed girls at the expense of 2 of the final 3?

That's just bizarre editing. If this is a one and done scenario, the producers have no one to blame but themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticsucker;3702063;
    My gut says Tali too, but I have not given up on the 'nobody' notion either. They filmed this so fast. I just feel Malissa has been given too bad an edit to be the winner. The reason I think it's still possible he ended up with no one is because Tali was held back for so long. Hard to get invested in someone if they're not allowed to be seen speaking.

If I had to bet, I'd say Tali, but since I don't it could be her or no one. I'm not sure about the ratings of the show, but it seems like the limited interest might point to one season only. It's a shame too. They cast this badly and focused so heavily on the crybabys that many people were turned off by it. What was the point of showing so many dismissed girls at the expense of 2 of the final 3?

That's just bizarre editing. If this is a one and done scenario, the producers have no one to blame but themselves.
    Agree with this about they have no one to blame but themself. This show was put up on the premise for the"average" woman. The "average woman does not cry over a man all the time they move on to greener pastures.
    It's got to be love.

FORT Newbie

I know this is my first post here..

But I just adore Tali, and I think if she doesn't win and at the moment I don't know if I want her too, because she now could just so easily find someone who will make her feel like the truly awesome person she is, and I don't know if Luke can do that or not.

EE2000.

Tali is a beautiful women. She looks a little bit like Julia Roberts.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by laurajustine;3714209;
    Tali is a beautiful women. She looks a little bit like Julia Roberts.

She is gorgeous, inside and out. And she will make something of herself in this world.

+ Reply to Thread