+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Tali

FORT Newbie

Re: Tali

not sure I would wish Luke on either girl. I dont see how anyone can fall so deeply in love that they are able to say what Tali says to Luke. I think its the unique situation here. I am sure the feelings are intense in this contained world. But in real life, it will not be so. Honestly, I think they should not keep them ostracized from the real world during filming. Anyway, where is the hot guy who likes bigger gals? They do exist. Lots of men love curvy sexy women and they are not all sloppy fat guys with no experience around women.

FoRT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by LethalLee;3700560;
    not sure I would wish Luke on either girl. I dont see how anyone can fall so deeply in love that they are able to say what Tali says to Luke. I think its the unique situation here. I am sure the feelings are intense in this contained world. But in real life, it will not be so. Honestly, I think they should not keep them ostracized from the real world during filming. Anyway, where is the hot guy who likes bigger gals? They do exist. Lots of men love curvy sexy women and they are not all sloppy fat guys with no experience around women.
    Good post LL. I have wondered about this, myself. I know there ARE men out there who like a BIG woman. Personally, as a slim woman, I could not stand the thought of someone more than 200 pounds heavier than I am, sleeping in the same bed with me .... possibly crushing me. Or, maybe because *jelly rolls* have never interested me. -

FoRT Fan

I think its the unique situation here. I am sure the feelings are intense in this contained world. But in real life, it will not be so.
    Same seems to be true for ALL these bachelor/ette shows. The fantasy dates, fantasy suites, etc. certainly are NOT part of the REAL dating world experience. Just fantasies.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3700430;
    Go to Fox's website. You can watch all the episodes there.
    When I go to the Fox website, they offer just episodes 5, 6 and 7. Have yopu found episodes 1 and 2 anywhere ?

Thanks -

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3700662;
    When I go to the Fox website, they offer just episodes 5, 6 and 7. Have yopu found episodes 1 and 2 anywhere ?

Thanks -
    Omigosh, I'm so sorry! I just went over to Fox and you're right. That's where I watched the first 3 episodes before I finally started watching on Tuesday nights. Makes no sense. I noticed the option to register on their site. Is anyone here registered there? Does anyone know if whether you register you can view the older episodes?
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

No problem - I watched all the episodes once but only taped the later ones so I was curious to rewatch the earlier episodes !

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3700677;
    Omigosh, I'm so sorry! I just went over to Fox and you're right. That's where I watched the first 3 episodes before I finally started watching on Tuesday nights. Makes no sense. I noticed the option to register on their site. Is anyone here registered there? Does anyone know if whether you register you can view the older episodes?
    Im registered on the Fox website and no, they only offer the last 3 episodes. This can't be good either but iTunes doesnt have MTL either and they carry all the Bachelor shows....not a good sign, might not come back next year

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

I agree that the situation makes many of these woman think they're falling in love.

When I heard about this show, I thought it would be a hot "normal-sized" guy who liked bigger women and was disappointed when it wasn't.

This is the thing that concerns me about Tali - and I feel badly for her -- but she was never asked on a one on one when various others who by now have been dismissed had been on special dates with him. Then you add in what Malissa has been indicating after she has been out with him - I think Tali has got to ask herself why hasn't he wanted to be with me ? I think she has been carried away by all of this and it is sad - but she seems like a lovely person and I'm sure she will meet someone if Luke is not the one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3700968;
    This is the thing that concerns me about Tali - and I feel badly for her -- but she was never asked on a one on one when various others who by now have been dismissed had been on special dates with him. Then you add in what Malissa has been indicating after she has been out with him - I think Tali has got to ask herself why hasn't he wanted to be with me ? I think she has been carried away by all of this and it is sad - but she seems like a lovely person and I'm sure she will meet someone if Luke is not the one.
    I've been gone for 4 days and only able to keep up with everyones posting but unable to post myself until this morning. Although I would consider myself a Tali fan now that Mandy is gone. Cerese you have consistently hit upon things that I too believe are the reasons that Tali will be F2. When you first mentioned Tali and Luke at the spa from the LA Times article, you made reference to the implication that they had a hard time pulling them apart. I think ChetA described that part of the article with the tone that the writer intended. It wasn't a big deal until they kissed one more time in the hall. That's significant but the other part isn't. Tali being from NY and Malissa from the west coast is also a part of my thinking. Then the cultural issue which I still believe is somewhat a problem for Luke even tho he has said not. IMO that's the PC thing to say but I believe he may actually feel differently.
    IMHO there is a great chance that Malissa will be F1. Too bad we just can't get more from proposal gal SC. In any event it probably doesn't really matter. I can't see this one lasting in the realy world. I'm looking forward to the finale tonight and to everyone's reactions. You all have made this season very enjoyable for me. Thanks.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

+ Reply to Thread