+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 170

Thread: Tali

  1. #131
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    18

    Re: Tali

    not sure I would wish Luke on either girl. I dont see how anyone can fall so deeply in love that they are able to say what Tali says to Luke. I think its the unique situation here. I am sure the feelings are intense in this contained world. But in real life, it will not be so. Honestly, I think they should not keep them ostracized from the real world during filming. Anyway, where is the hot guy who likes bigger gals? They do exist. Lots of men love curvy sexy women and they are not all sloppy fat guys with no experience around women.

  2. #132
    FoRT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    NE Coast
    Posts
    38

    Re: Tali

    Quote Originally Posted by LethalLee;3700560;
    not sure I would wish Luke on either girl. I dont see how anyone can fall so deeply in love that they are able to say what Tali says to Luke. I think its the unique situation here. I am sure the feelings are intense in this contained world. But in real life, it will not be so. Honestly, I think they should not keep them ostracized from the real world during filming. Anyway, where is the hot guy who likes bigger gals? They do exist. Lots of men love curvy sexy women and they are not all sloppy fat guys with no experience around women.
    Good post LL. I have wondered about this, myself. I know there ARE men out there who like a BIG woman. Personally, as a slim woman, I could not stand the thought of someone more than 200 pounds heavier than I am, sleeping in the same bed with me .... possibly crushing me. Or, maybe because *jelly rolls* have never interested me. -

  3. #133
    FoRT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    NE Coast
    Posts
    38

    Re: Tali

    Quote Originally Posted by LethalLee;3700560;
    I think its the unique situation here. I am sure the feelings are intense in this contained world. But in real life, it will not be so.
    Same seems to be true for ALL these bachelor/ette shows. The fantasy dates, fantasy suites, etc. certainly are NOT part of the REAL dating world experience. Just fantasies.

  4. #134
    FORT Fogey Cerese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,393

    Re: Tali

    Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3700430;
    Go to Fox's website. You can watch all the episodes there.
    When I go to the Fox website, they offer just episodes 5, 6 and 7. Have yopu found episodes 1 and 2 anywhere ?

    Thanks -

  5. #135
    FORT Fogey I'msotired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,463

    Re: Tali

    Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3700662;
    When I go to the Fox website, they offer just episodes 5, 6 and 7. Have yopu found episodes 1 and 2 anywhere ?

    Thanks -
    Omigosh, I'm so sorry! I just went over to Fox and you're right. That's where I watched the first 3 episodes before I finally started watching on Tuesday nights. Makes no sense. I noticed the option to register on their site. Is anyone here registered there? Does anyone know if whether you register you can view the older episodes?
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

  6. #136
    FORT Fogey Cerese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,393

    Re: Tali

    No problem - I watched all the episodes once but only taped the later ones so I was curious to rewatch the earlier episodes !

  7. #137
    old cow
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,088

    Re: Tali

    Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3700677;
    Omigosh, I'm so sorry! I just went over to Fox and you're right. That's where I watched the first 3 episodes before I finally started watching on Tuesday nights. Makes no sense. I noticed the option to register on their site. Is anyone here registered there? Does anyone know if whether you register you can view the older episodes?
    Im registered on the Fox website and no, they only offer the last 3 episodes. This can't be good either but iTunes doesnt have MTL either and they carry all the Bachelor shows....not a good sign, might not come back next year

  8. #138
    Kip
    Kip is offline
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,665

    Re: Tali

    Quote Originally Posted by LethalLee;3700560;
    not sure I would wish Luke on either girl. I dont see how anyone can fall so deeply in love that they are able to say what Tali says to Luke. I think its the unique situation here. I am sure the feelings are intense in this contained world. But in real life, it will not be so. Honestly, I think they should not keep them ostracized from the real world during filming. Anyway, where is the hot guy who likes bigger gals? They do exist. Lots of men love curvy sexy women and they are not all sloppy fat guys with no experience around women.
    I agree that the situation makes many of these woman think they're falling in love.

    When I heard about this show, I thought it would be a hot "normal-sized" guy who liked bigger women and was disappointed when it wasn't.

  9. #139
    FORT Fogey Cerese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,393

    Re: Tali

    This is the thing that concerns me about Tali - and I feel badly for her -- but she was never asked on a one on one when various others who by now have been dismissed had been on special dates with him. Then you add in what Malissa has been indicating after she has been out with him - I think Tali has got to ask herself why hasn't he wanted to be with me ? I think she has been carried away by all of this and it is sad - but she seems like a lovely person and I'm sure she will meet someone if Luke is not the one.

  10. #140
    Gone Fishin' eowenc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,243

    Re: Tali

    Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3700968;
    This is the thing that concerns me about Tali - and I feel badly for her -- but she was never asked on a one on one when various others who by now have been dismissed had been on special dates with him. Then you add in what Malissa has been indicating after she has been out with him - I think Tali has got to ask herself why hasn't he wanted to be with me ? I think she has been carried away by all of this and it is sad - but she seems like a lovely person and I'm sure she will meet someone if Luke is not the one.
    I've been gone for 4 days and only able to keep up with everyones posting but unable to post myself until this morning. Although I would consider myself a Tali fan now that Mandy is gone. Cerese you have consistently hit upon things that I too believe are the reasons that Tali will be F2. When you first mentioned Tali and Luke at the spa from the LA Times article, you made reference to the implication that they had a hard time pulling them apart. I think ChetA described that part of the article with the tone that the writer intended. It wasn't a big deal until they kissed one more time in the hall. That's significant but the other part isn't. Tali being from NY and Malissa from the west coast is also a part of my thinking. Then the cultural issue which I still believe is somewhat a problem for Luke even tho he has said not. IMO that's the PC thing to say but I believe he may actually feel differently.
    IMHO there is a great chance that Malissa will be F1. Too bad we just can't get more from proposal gal SC. In any event it probably doesn't really matter. I can't see this one lasting in the realy world. I'm looking forward to the finale tonight and to everyone's reactions. You all have made this season very enjoyable for me. Thanks.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

    Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.