"Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Melissa

them benyets did a number on her

FoRT Fan

Much to much to think about any loving.

addison h.

she definitely had on one of the better dresses of the night - and she looked beautiful during the PI's they showed during the premiere. I think she has a really long way to go before she's ready for marriage (you know along the lines of you have to really love yourself before you can really let someone love you) but hopefully being on this show will bring her some much needed confidence

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3632084;
    she definitely had on one of the better dresses of the night - and she looked beautiful during the PI's they showed during the premiere. I think she has a really long way to go before she's ready for marriage (you know along the lines of you have to really love yourself before you can really let someone love you) but hopefully being on this show will bring her some much needed confidence
    Agreed.

She seems to be one of the neediest. Not sure if she is that able to love someone like she should until she can love herself a bit better.

addison h.

Quote Originally Posted by Bentley;3638145;
    She seems to be one of the neediest. Not sure if she is that able to love someone like she should until she can love herself a bit better.
    I couldn't agree with you more. I know everyone will think that she's overly emotional and that she's kind of leaning towards pathetic but I think she's great. Even at whatever size she is she's definitely a beautiful girl - she just needs some confidence. I really hope the experience of being a part of this show gives her that.

FORT Fogey

This poor woman! He is keeping her because the producers have requested he do so or his heart cannot bear to send her home yet. I can see her returning home with one more thing to fuel her sadness and confirm she is not loveable. It would have been so smart of her to "act" confident and come prepaired with things to talk about other than her pathetic dateless life. Be proud of your size; that is the entire premise of this show. This man LIKES big women. That is why you are here!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3646420;
    This poor woman! He is keeping her because the producers have requested he do so or his heart cannot bear to send her home yet. I can see her returning home with one more thing to fuel her sadness and confirm she is not loveable. It would have been so smart of her to "act" confident and come prepaired with things to talk about other than her pathetic dateless life. Be proud of your size; that is the entire premise of this show. This man LIKES big women. That is why you are here!
    You have to understand. There ARE things that come with being a big girl. Some women would like to have things changed about their bodies. Take my mother for example. She's ALWAYS hated her hips. One time she lost some weight, but then after my brother was born, she regained it back. And from time to time she's always say that she has a big butt. I would keep telling her, her butt's not big, but she would argue otherwise. I can NEVER understand women sometimes.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by klobhfan;3647065;
    You have to understand. There ARE things that come with being a big girl. Some women would like to have things changed about their bodies. Take my mother for example. She's ALWAYS hated her hips. One time she lost some weight, but then after my brother was born, she regained it back. And from time to time she's always say that she has a big butt. I would keep telling her, her butt's not big, but she would argue otherwise. I can NEVER understand women sometimes.
    The thing is with Melissa is its non-stop whinning with this girl! Yea we get it, your self concious, you dont like your body. But if you dont like yourself how do you expect Luke too? It honestly makes me wonder if she is really, really like this or is this an act to get more screen time, or worse yet this is the result of clever editing by the producers to create a certain type of "character" out of her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast