+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Mandy

Re: Mandy

It's after the finale now so I feel obliged to post again in Mandy's thread. Mandy you are still my favorite. After spending most of the Labor Day weekend reviewing past episodes I released only part of the information about the edit I discovered especially as it pertained to Mandy.

Even Luke said that Mandy fit best all the things he was looking for before the show started. That is exactly what I had discovered in my review. Even with two more episodes shown since then you couldn't find one of the other F3 who met all that criteria. It just goes to show that you can't always trust the edit. And love rules in the end. You just can't always explain it. And they didn't on this show. It was easy to make a choice between Malissa and Tali.
    A choice between Mandy and Tali would have been almost impossible for Luke.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3703233;
    ....... It was easy to make a choice between Malissa and Tali.
    A choice between Mandy and Tali would have been almost impossible for Luke.

Morning, eowenc, or actually it's afternoon. This is why he sent Mandy home as F3. Mirrors past episodes of Bach/ette.

But I'm glad he picked Tali and I hope the relationship blossoms and lasts.

I just wanted to come and say how much I really admired Mandy. She is beautiful inside and out. She captured my attention and I really hope that she can meet a guy that loves her and accepts her for who she is, because she's just as special as Tali and Luke. I hope we can hear how she is doing and I'm sure she has no trouble finding dates now. Love ya Mandy
    It's got to be love.

old cow

Speaking of Mandy. Do any of you guys watch The Dish on Style tv? Well every week since MTL has been on they've done funny rips on that show and last week i think Mandy was on there. (or at least someone who looks just like Mandy, you can never tell with this show) Well anyway if it was her, she was making fun of herself and how she was portrayed on that show so kudos to her. And she looked GREAT btw.

I cant wait to watch The Dish this weekend b/c i know they are gonna say something about the finale.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3704570;
    Speaking of Mandy. Do any of you guys watch The Dish on Style tv? Well every week since MTL has been on they've done funny rips on that show and last week i think Mandy was on there. (or at least someone who looks just like Mandy, you can never tell with this show) Well anyway if it was her, she was making fun of herself and how she was portrayed on that show so kudos to her. And she looked GREAT btw.

I cant wait to watch The Dish this weekend b/c i know they are gonna say something about the finale.
    And maybe they will give some update info and make you and everyone else happy. Regardless of the outcome, all of us would like to know what the story is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789