+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Mandy

old cow

Re: Mandy

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3694160;
    Here we go again raisinthesun you and I could carry on a dialogue alone when it comes to Mandy. If you see my post #255 in Fox - More to Love - Screencaps, etc. I did an analysis of how Mandy has become the leader in PI's and Reactions since episode 4. Mal-lissa had more screen time in episode 5 because of her 1 on 1 date but Mandy had more PI's and reactions than Mal-lissa in that episode. Mandy leads overall and in each of the episodes since 4 making up for her lack of screen time in the first 3 episodes.

I will agree that she has replaced Kristian as the crazy or at least crazy about Luke and very fragile with her emotions. Hopefully as they go to Hawaii tonight the girls will only see each other at the RC tonight. Mandy just might surprise us all and we discover that she is very down-to-earth, intelligent and funny. I think I have proof that she satisfies all other things Luke is looking for in a mate. We'll learn more tonight.

As Mandy says in a preview of tonight's episode, "Things are going really well".
    Ha! Oh im sorry, i figured that had been brought up once before but because im lazy i didnt have the energy to read thru all the posts to see. Yea i will check your out (thanxs for listing the post number) and read your analysis.

Oh yea im not saying Mandy isnt stable or steady enuff for Luke, just a weird thought that popped into my head. And like ive said before i can understand her situation. Competing for a man's affections with 3 other girls around can be stressful enuff AND it being on TV, i would be kinda wigged out too if i was her.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by anamichelle;3694184;
    Im getting a totally different vibe from Mandy than you guys, apparently. I mean, yeah, she's been crying a bit much, but have you seen Mal-issa PURPOSELY trying to upset Mandy?

Put yourselves in the same situation - you're living in a house with these other women who are dating Luke. You are on camera 24/7. You weren't allowed to bring anything from home. You are falling for a guy, and the other women dating him are taunting you.

You'd cry too.

She hasn't cried about her size, her past relationships, or any of the stuff that the other contestants have freaked out over. ALL of the Mandy drama has been over the other women WITH Luke.

Plus... we have to remember who is editing here. Fleiss has to create drama where there is none. Everything we've seen of Mandy is her weakest moments. Have we seen ANY conversation between her and Luke, one on one? Not more than 2 words. It's pretty obvious they have a lot of good discussions, and that they've been edited out for whatever reason.
    Oh yea i totally agree with you too. I didnt mean to make it seem like i thought Mandy was a complete loon or anything and yea i can understand where she's coming from. If i was on that show i would have flipped out a long time ago.

And your right, the editing has alot to do with it to. What we watch on tv is probably 2 mins here, 5 mins there of a date lasting 1, 2, or 3 hours so who knows what went on in a restaurant, limo ride, whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3694195;
    I completely agree with you. Heck, if it was me I have a feeling that I would have done more than just cry about Malissa. I do believe that the chick would be getting an earful. I don't see anything wrong with how Mandy is acting.
    anamichelle and sclilred1 you both are so correct. Every time I mention her crying I try to add that it's not about her size it's the other women. And with the atmosphere Fleiss and his minnions set up it's no wonder she feels that way. They do psych evaluations of the contestants so they know exactly which buttons to push to get the reaction they want. That way they can take what they get and edit it to fit the storyline they have set up. It happens in all the reality TV shows. When you sign on with Fleiss to do one of these shows you are signing a pact with the devil and you loose control of the way you are presented. Tali has a lot of self control and isn't giving them much to work with IMO.

They have never done a show with one of the F3 so fragile as Mandy is being presented. Like I said in my last post I expect that to change tonight as they begin to explain why Luke will pick Mandy as the F1.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by anamichelle;3694184;
    Im getting a totally different vibe from Mandy than you guys, apparently. I mean, yeah, she's been crying a bit much, but have you seen Mal-issa PURPOSELY trying to upset Mandy?

Put yourselves in the same situation - you're living in a house with these other women who are dating Luke. You are on camera 24/7. You weren't allowed to bring anything from home. You are falling for a guy, and the other women dating him are taunting you.

You'd cry too.

She hasn't cried about her size, her past relationships, or any of the stuff that the other contestants have freaked out over. ALL of the Mandy drama has been over the other women WITH Luke.

Plus... we have to remember who is editing here. Fleiss has to create drama where there is none. Everything we've seen of Mandy is her weakest moments. Have we seen ANY conversation between her and Luke, one on one? Not more than 2 words. It's pretty obvious they have a lot of good discussions, and that they've been edited out for whatever reason.
    "Taunting." That's a GREAT description. Malissa's cheshire-cat-grin after her little "sessions" really bothers me, too. She almost has a sense of entitlement. Luke does nothing for me --just seems boring, Tali and Mandy are "okay" with nothing to make me a rabid fan of either, but Malissa just rubs me the wrong way. I have a feeling Mandy or Tali would work at the relationship if either is F1.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Just a final tribute to Mandy and I hope you read this. You were the best and he made a huge mistake but your time will come I know. Now let's enjoy a good together. All my love (and my friends in this thread too). We'll miss you so much!

Go Mandy! one more time

Heck, I'm really surprised too. I thought for sure Mandy would be at least F2 if not F1. Just goes to show you how much I know!

Where are you going eowenc? Don't venture off too far, we enjoy your insights!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3695964;
    Heck, I'm really surprised too. I thought for sure Mandy would be at least F2 if not F1. Just goes to show you how much I know!

Me, too, Guardian Angel. I thought his final choice would be between Tali and Mandy. When I was watching the date with Mandy, though, as soon as she said she was meant to be there and Luke was meant to be her husband, I thought, "uh oh." That's usually the kiss of death.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3696006;
    Me, too, Guardian Angel. I thought his final choice would be between Tali and Mandy. When I was watching the date with Mandy, though, as soon as she said she was meant to be there and Luke was meant to be her husband, I thought, "uh oh." That's usually the kiss of death.
    I agree with both you guys! I am completely floored by this. Well she's better off w/o him anyhow. The only thing i can think of is Mandy did seem to be a bit insecure (totally understandable but still it is what it is) and Luke seemed to like his women more confident so i guess, maybe, thats what did her in.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3695964;

You'll see me if my iPhone works in northern lower MI my brides home and where we intend on retiring. It's very remote. I want to keep up but may not be able. We'll see. Any ideas why he let Mandy go so early. We all thought she would make F2.

FORT Newbie

Mandy is better off without him. I know I wanted her to win, but I think that was more for the sake of winning because I thought she was the most sincere, and seemed to have the best connection with Luke. But we all know that Luke is kind of gross.

+ Reply to Thread