+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Mandy

Re: Mandy

After rewatching the previews for next week Luke's quote is "I really do love Mandy. I love her passion for life." Mandy says,"things have been going really great'.
    Later Luke says,"I've always felt the passion coming from Mandy but Malissa has the greatest potential to break my heart". That last quote after the but about Malissa is very choppy and highly edited. Luke also says, "Tali is not the easy choice at all". Tali says, "Don't break my heart".

One other thing to note in the previews or the preview SC's from Ryvetted is one with Luke and Mandy kissing. It is a full body arms around her passionate long kiss. They never do that in Fleiss dating shows in my memory until the very end.

Go Mandy!
    Last edited by eowenc; 09-03-2009 at 11:51 PM.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3689762;
    After rewatching the previews for next week Luke's quote is "I really do love Mandy. I love her passion for life." Mandy says,"things have been going really great'

One other thing to note in the previews or the preview SC's from Ryvetted is one with Luke and Mandy kissing. It is a full body arms around her passionate long kiss. They never do that in Fleiss dating shows in my memory until the very end.

Thanxs for the clarification on Luke's quote about Mandy. I couldn't really remember what he had said about her specifically.

Yea i noticed that in the SC when Luke and Mandy were kissing it seemed a very passionate kiss. I haven't seen Luke kiss any of the other girls that intensely before.

There a four times that TPTB have focused our attention on the fact that Mandy and Luke are holding hands. There is no similar focus with the other F3 ladies.

1. During the spa treatment.
    2. Talking after the spa treatment.
    3. While talking with her parents.
    4. At the mixer after episode 6.

What does this mean?

It's too late to edit the last post about hand holding but I found two more instances when Luke and Mandy are talking at the dance studio after she exited the bathroom and while they are talking and Luke asks for her patience while he dates others. The balance of the time for that last scene they are in a very romantic embrace while dancing and just holding each other. That's when Luke states that the physical and emotional parts of their relationship are coming together. i.e. Relationship Building = Very Important. And it's only episode 4 with 4 more to go.
    Last edited by eowenc; 09-07-2009 at 10:44 PM.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3693719;
    It's too late to edit the last post about hand holding but I found two more instances when Luke and Mandy are talking at the dance studio after she exited the bathroom and while they are talking and Luke asks for her patience while he dates others. The balance of the time for that last scene they are in a very romantic embrace while dancing and just holding each other. That's when Luke states that the physical and emotional parts of their relationship are coming together. i.e. Relationship Building = Very Important. And it's only episode 4 with 4 more to go.

Ha! eowenc, you are on top of this! You deserve a scooby snack for all your hard work 4 more episodes to go? Theres tonite ep, then next week when the final 2 meet his parents. Where do the other 2 ep come in? Are they gonna do a reunion ep? It would be nice to see all the girls again and see how they feel about how they were portrayed on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3694030;
    Ha! eowenc, you are on top of this! You deserve a scooby snack for all your hard work 4 more episodes to go? Theres tonite ep, then next week when the final 2 meet his parents. Where do the other 2 ep come in? Are they gonna do a reunion ep? It would be nice to see all the girls again and see how they feel about how they were portrayed on this show.
    Luke's quote came from episode 4. At that time there were 4more to go.

old cow

Thanxs.

One off the wall thing I've noticed about Mandy. Does it seem odd to anyone that Mandy came into focus after Kristian left? While Kristian was here Mandy was pretty much the invisible girl but now that she's gone its like Mandy has to be the "new crazy" in the house.

Im not saying Mandy is as bad as Kristian was or anything just weird the way things are edited and shown together.

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3694083;
    Thanxs.

One off the wall thing I've noticed about Mandy. Does it seem odd to anyone that Mandy came into focus after Kristian left? While Kristian was here Mandy was pretty much the invisible girl but now that she's gone its like Mandy has to be the "new crazy" in the house.

Im not saying Mandy is as bad as Kristian was or anything just weird the way things are edited and shown together.
    Here we go again raisinthesun you and I could carry on a dialogue alone when it comes to Mandy. If you see my post #255 in Fox - More to Love - Screencaps, etc. I did an analysis of how Mandy has become the leader in PI's and Reactions since episode 4. Mal-lissa had more screen time in episode 5 because of her 1 on 1 date but Mandy had more PI's and reactions than Mal-lissa in that episode. Mandy leads overall and in each of the episodes since 4 making up for her lack of screen time in the first 3 episodes.

I will agree that she has replaced Kristian as the crazy or at least crazy about Luke and very fragile with her emotions. Hopefully as they go to Hawaii tonight the girls will only see each other at the RC tonight. Mandy just might surprise us all and we discover that she is very down-to-earth, intelligent and funny. I think I have proof that she satisfies all other things Luke is looking for in a mate. We'll learn more tonight.

As Mandy says in a preview of tonight's episode, "Things are going really well".
    Last edited by eowenc; 09-08-2009 at 02:00 PM. Reason: ETA: Mandy quote.

FORT Newbie

Im getting a totally different vibe from Mandy than you guys, apparently. I mean, yeah, she's been crying a bit much, but have you seen Mal-issa PURPOSELY trying to upset Mandy?

Put yourselves in the same situation - you're living in a house with these other women who are dating Luke. You are on camera 24/7. You weren't allowed to bring anything from home. You are falling for a guy, and the other women dating him are taunting you.

You'd cry too.

She hasn't cried about her size, her past relationships, or any of the stuff that the other contestants have freaked out over. ALL of the Mandy drama has been over the other women WITH Luke.

Plus... we have to remember who is editing here. Fleiss has to create drama where there is none. Everything we've seen of Mandy is her weakest moments. Have we seen ANY conversation between her and Luke, one on one? Not more than 2 words. It's pretty obvious they have a lot of good discussions, and that they've been edited out for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by anamichelle;3694184;
    Im getting a totally different vibe from Mandy than you guys, apparently. I mean, yeah, she's been crying a bit much, but have you seen Mal-issa PURPOSELY trying to upset Mandy?

Put yourselves in the same situation - you're living in a house with these other women who are dating Luke. You are on camera 24/7. You weren't allowed to bring anything from home. You are falling for a guy, and the other women dating him are taunting you.

You'd cry too.

She hasn't cried about her size, her past relationships, or any of the stuff that the other contestants have freaked out over. ALL of the Mandy drama has been over the other women WITH Luke.

Plus... we have to remember who is editing here. Fleiss has to create drama where there is none. Everything we've seen of Mandy is her weakest moments. Have we seen ANY conversation between her and Luke, one on one? Not more than 2 words. It's pretty obvious they have a lot of good discussions, and that they've been edited out for whatever reason.
    I completely agree with you. Heck, if it was me I have a feeling that I would have done more than just cry about Malissa. I do believe that the chick would be getting an earful. I don't see anything wrong with how Mandy is acting.

+ Reply to Thread