+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Mandy

Re: Mandy

There is a SC that I think proves Mandy is F1. It's one of Ryvetted's. You know where to look. She has her hands covering her face. Her left arm is tanned on top and her right arm is not tanned on the bottom. Proposal gal SC shows a tan line and a longer thinner little finger on the right hand. The pic demonstrates longer thinner fingers. It also shows slimmer forearms. I think all those cute freckles were photoshopped out.

There are so many times in all the PI's especially that you see Mandy's arms and hands because she is either figitting around with her hands in a nervous manner or wiping away those tears. She also uses her hands a lot while talking. The SC stopped all that motion so it made it easier. If you look at all the other F4 while getting rings they have shorter or thicker fingers. Malissa doesn't have a tan line otherwise she is the next best fit. What do you think about all this?

Have you noticed how Red is a good color for some of these girls to wear especially Mandy?

Go Mandy!
    Last edited by eowenc; 08-28-2009 at 09:43 AM.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3681855;
    Go Mandy!
    LoL! I love how you think Mandy is getting some sort of big prize (Luke) by "winning" this competition.

Yea it does kinda look like Mandy is the one receiving the final ring at the end of this but eh' it doesnt really matter, these couples always end up breaking up a few months after the show ends But she is a pretty girl and Im sure her dance book will be full after this show, no matter where she places.

Yea red is a good color for alot of these girls, especially Anna & Tali who have dark hair.

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3681942;
    LoL! I love how you think Mandy is getting some sort of big prize (Luke) by "winning" this competition.

Yea it does kinda look like Mandy is the one receiving the final ring at the end of this but eh' it doesnt really matter, these couples always end up breaking up a few months after the show ends But she is a pretty girl and Im sure her dance book will be full after this show, no matter where she places.

Yea red is a good color for alot of these girls, especially Anna & Tali who have dark hair.
    Who ever said Luke was a big prize? Not me, I just like figuring out who places where and why. After I/we figure it out I'm more than willing to support that contestant no matter who it is.

So:

Go Mandy!

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3682715;
    Who ever said Luke was a big prize? Not me, I just like figuring out who places where and why. After I/we figure it out I'm more than willing to support that contestant no matter who it is.

So:

Go Mandy!
    Well said eowenc! I agree, at this point I too think Mandy will be the F1. Ryvetted's screencap and the whole tan lines theory is what did it for me as well.

She's a very pretty girl. I think by having a hard time watching her guy be with other women is an indication of how she's fallen for him? JMO

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3686292;
    Well said eowenc! I agree, at this point I too think Mandy will be the F1. Ryvetted's screencap and the whole tan lines theory is what did it for me as well.

She's a very pretty girl. I think by having a hard time watching her guy be with other women is an indication of how she's fallen for him? JMO
    Welcome back GA how was the trip? This show is so different from the usual dating shows. But it has grown on me. Hope we are right about Mandy because I'm ready to go for it!

Go Mandy!

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3686317;
    Welcome back GA how was the trip? This show is so different from the usual dating shows. But it has grown on me. Hope we are right about Mandy because I'm ready to go for it!

Go Mandy!
    Thanks for the WB The trip was fantastic, I'm missing it already and making plans to return some day.

This show has grown on me as well. I find it very interesting to see different personality types and what issues people deal with everyday. I know there is alot of whining and crying, however, there will be drama in every show. If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch, I say

Whoever Luke chooses, whether they stay together or not, its the learning experience that's important. MF influenced or not, I'm sure every contestant learns something from these shows. (and so do we viewers)

After the meet the parents episode two things stand out to me about Mandy and Luke and their relationship. We have seen so little interaction between them yet you can tell there is more not shown because of little things that they say in either VO's of PI's or on the show as it runs. I realize that a lot of that is editing and they are trying to stick to a storyline. Also they have to show us or tell us about some kind of love story if we are to believe anyone will be F1.

First there was the obvious mention of a proposal to Malissa's sister. But Luke just before meeting Mandy's family talked about how inportant meeting the family of the one you want to marry is in a VO. Mandy in a PI talked about 'he loves all of me' and after a discussion with all the women in the mansion she says 'he loves me' as she leaves the room. Malissa's reaction to that was interesting. She said somthing like yea right. Much of this is editing but TPTB are trying to set up a Mandy vs. Malissa finale.

There is more to what's going on than TPTB have shown so far.

Go Mandy!

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3687516;
    After the meet the parents episode two things stand out to me about Mandy and Luke and their relationship. We have seen so little interaction between them yet you can tell there is more not shown because of little things that they say in either VO's of PI's or on the show as it runs. I realize that a lot of that is editing and they are trying to stick to a storyline. Also they have to show us or tell us about some kind of love story if we are to believe anyone will be F1.

First there was the obvious mention of a proposal to Malissa's sister. But Luke just before meeting Mandy's family talked about how inportant meeting the family of the one you want to marry is in a VO. Mandy in a PI talked about 'he loves all of me' and after a discussion with all the women in the mansion she says 'he loves me' as she leaves the room. Malissa's reaction to that was interesting. She said somthing like yea right. Much of this is editing but TPTB are trying to set up a Mandy vs. Malissa finale.

There is more to what's going on than TPTB have shown so far.

Go Mandy!
    ITA eowenc To add to that, I couldn't help notice the famous "he/she has the potential to break my heart" line, which Luke said when referring to Mandy in a voice over. Another indication to me of the Mandy vs Malissa finale.

I try to ignore the scripted lines however the wonderful sleuthers on this board have been teaching me well!

I thought her said that about Malissa not Mandy.

old cow

I couldn't help notice the famous "he/she has the potential to break my heart" line, which Luke said when referring to Mandy in a voice over. Another indication to me of the Mandy vs Malissa finale
    Agree with both you guys and I also noticed that in last nite's ep. it seemed like the producers were trying to show a new feud/tension building that was building between Mandy and Malissa that, Im assuming, is gonna carry onto the final.

+ Reply to Thread