+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Mandy

Re: Mandy

Quote Originally Posted by Bentley;3638275;
    Luke picked her first tonight. A good sign for her.
    She could be the final one. She has the tan lines like the picture of the proposal girl and the thickness of her arms seems the same. But this is just an early guess. I won't know for sure without going back and rewatching the episodes and looking at her hand when he gives her a "promise" ring.

FORT Newbie

She seems to be more emotionally balanced and confident than a lot of the girls. Fleiss is keeping her pretty quiet, which could be a good sign that she goes far. Could even be the final one.

I couldn't even pick out the girl before tonight and I finally realized who she was.I like her from what little we have seen of her.She is being kept very quiet and that could mean she is the one in the end.

I would suspect that she might be the one who has the religious bent but I am not too sure. I think she comes across as one who Luke has his eye on. I think that Luke has narrowed the field already in his head and is just going through the motions at times.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Bentley;3656720;
    I would suspect that she might be the one who has the religious bent but I am not too sure. I think she comes across as one who Luke has his eye on. I think that Luke has narrowed the field already in his head and is just going through the motions at times.
    Based on the NY Times article, they seem to have similar religious beliefs. So that will probably win her some big points with Luke.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3656600;
    I couldn't even pick out the girl before tonight and I finally realized who she was.I like her from what little we have seen of her.She is being kept very quiet and that could mean she is the one in the end.
    Who is this girl?! She gets like zero air time!

I'd love to actually see her, Mr. Fleiss.

Quote Originally Posted by anamichelle;3657363;
    Based on the NY Times article, they seem to have similar religious beliefs. So that will probably win her some big points with Luke.
    Agreed and even though she is a bigger girl; she is quite well proportioned and in very good shape with wonderful proportions. She has a pretty; All American wholesome look and Luke's skinny actual prom date looks remarkably like Mandy (a skinnier version)

Quote Originally Posted by Bentley;3668156;
    Agreed and even though she is a bigger girl; she is quite well proportioned and in very good shape with wonderful proportions. She has a pretty; All American wholesome look and Luke's skinny actual prom date looks remarkably like Mandy (a skinnier version)
    Eventho I agree with this she would still be considered obese by standard definition. I like that she is very natural looking and not a lot of makeup. She reminds me of someone I knew quite well many years ago when in college.

Mandy and Luke may have developed a strong connection. It's obvious on her part and he said in PI's or VO's after kissing her that it made his heart feel different than it ever had before. That's from memory not a quote. If Mandy can control herself and demonstrate she can handle the speed dating, she seems to be developing a good relationship with Luke. This could make her F1.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by jurystillout;3643357;
    She could be the final one. She has the tan lines like the picture of the proposal girl and the thickness of her arms seems the same. But this is just an early guess. I won't know for sure without going back and rewatching the episodes and looking at her hand when he gives her a "promise" ring.
    I think you are right! The lady who is picked seems to have a tan line or maybe it's a fake tan?

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3673048;
    Eventho I agree with this she would still be considered obese by standard definition. I like that she is very natural looking and not a lot of makeup. She reminds me of someone I knew quite well many years ago when in college.

Mandy and Luke may have developed a strong connection. It's obvious on her part and he said in PI's or VO's after kissing her that it made his heart feel different than it ever had before. That's from memory not a quote. If Mandy can control herself and demonstrate she can handle the speed dating, she seems to be developing a good relationship with Luke. This could make her F1.
    Be careful with the PI/edits, but I think you may just be right.

I didn't watch the episode yet though. I wish it was on youtube. It's quicker/easier to watch.

+ Reply to Thread