+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Malissa

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Malissa

Malissa

Hometown: Los Angeles, CA

Her Perfect Guy: "Someone who is friendly, funny, good-looking, responsible and on time -- all the time."

"Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Malissa

This is definetly a very different show than the bachelor or the bachelorette that Fleiss has created. But I like Malissa she seems very genuine and appears to be on this show for the right reasons. I have noticed that there is a lot of self esteem issues on this show. Malissa seems to be confident in who she is though. I think she will go far as many people have said so far.

old cow

oh yea i remember this girl. She does seem kinda cool but WOWsers the twins looked like they were ready pop right out of her dress! gf was rockin the clevage last week.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3636571;
    oh yea i remember this girl. She does seem kinda cool but WOWsers the twins looked like they were ready pop right out of her dress! gf was rockin the clevage last week.
    Woman was rockin' that DRESS!!!

I was little surprised at her comment with one of the girls got sick. Nobody moved to see that the other contestant was OK. Malissa just said she has her eye on the prize. Interesting

wow....watching the beginning of the 2nd episode and her "real" colors are starting to show....whew...IMO...she even this early is getting the Fleiss F3 or F2 very confident and I ain't here for no one but the man and look out ladies I have my eye on the "prize"...I am not here to make friends with the rest of the girls....well that knocks her out of F1....classic Fleiss move..and she has already had like 4 PI's 13 minutes into the show...showing too much of her for her to be the F1
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3637915;
    wow....watching the beginning of the 2nd episode and her "real" colors are starting to show....whew...IMO...she even this early is getting the Fleiss F3 or F2 very confident and I ain't here for no one but the man and look out ladies I have my eye on the "prize"...I am not here to make friends with the rest of the girls....well that knocks her out of F1....classic Fleiss move..and she has already had like 4 PI's 13 minutes into the show...showing too much of her for her to be the F1

I agree; Kristian had a point. I did not understand Malissa's comment at the dinner either. It was catty. There was no need for her to open her mouth.

FORT Regular

This is gettin' interesting.

FORT Fogey

She really doesn't look "big" to me. Only her breasts look like someone "supersized" them. If she had a breast reduction, she'd probably fit into a size 12 dress.

She looks like the winner to me!

FORT Newbie

Wow, is that red fingernail polish or is that blood that's drawn with those cat-like nails? Yikes!! She is not here for Luke, she is only here to win. I can't wait to see her exit video. I think they're throwing her under the bus early and so she'll likely be F4.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast