+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Malissa

Re: Malissa

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio;3699347;
    My husband subjects me to the History channel and Discovery channel... so I subject him to delicious tripe like MTL. Heh heh. I recognize that it's trashy TV, but it's just so much fun. None of my friends IRL (will admit they) watch this stuff. But back on topic: my hub doesn't seem to mind watching Malissa's twins for an hour each week.
    Hi Cornholio! I too am subject to husband channels, I call them the "war channels", too much history and military channel for me! Somehow, when I am watching what he calls trash tv, he is checking out the merchandise - I am sure I have caught him pretending to be busy, but I know he is peeking at Malissa's giant girls! This show is a hoot, so much more fun for me than bach/bachette!

ps - love your user name, you from Cincy or s.ohio? gotta play cornhole!

Maybe Cornholio got the name from Beavis & Butthead? (I need some teepee for my bung-hole!)

FORT Newbie

I actually like Malissa. I have not been a big fan of Tali, but last epi, I did see her in a new light. But I still have to give the edge to Malissa, she seems more realistic. JMO, plus I really feel that she has been manipulated into looking somewhat catty, and snarky.

FoRT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jacee;3700447;
    This show is a hoot, so much more fun for me than bach/bachette!
    I hated this show in the beginning and wondered what Fleiss was up to next. A TV show about enormously huge, obese, very young people, waiting for a heart attack to happen, was so sad for me to see. -

However, after a few weeks of viewing .... always after CNN and/or FOX news, I needed a bit of fun stuff to watch. [I still can't stand *baby face* 330 pound Luke .... the bachelor choice could have been better IMO.] - Now I find that I'm liking this show far more than The Bachelor/ette and it's latest tragedies. -

I wonder if some connection is in the works .... to get some or all on The Biggest Loser show ??!! - If that should come to pass, I might be more interested in watching that show.

Interesting that Luke sent the BIGGEST home first .... in addition to the one who was 11 years older than he. There has to be more to this new Fleiss production than we're aware of at this point. -

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by wings0nline;3700613;
    Interesting that Luke sent the BIGGEST home first .... in addition to the one who was 11 years older than he. There has to be more to this new Fleiss production than we're aware of at this point. -

Wings, Hi. I made that point a while ago. When he was down to the F4 he had left the "smaller" ladies and those who were right around his age. It was no surprise, IMHO.

FORT Newbie

Black Bracelet - maybe a hint?

Did anyone notice that during dinner with Malissa Luke had a black bracelet on, he didn't have it on during the limo ride, but suddenly appeared during dinner. It looks like Malissa was wearing it during the ring ceremony, kind of a promise bracelet maybe?

FORT Fogey

Re: Black Bracelet - maybe a hint?

Quote Originally Posted by what?;3700859;
    Did anyone notice that during dinner with Malissa Luke had a black bracelet on, he didn't have it on during the limo ride, but suddenly appeared during dinner. It looks like Malissa was wearing it during the ring ceremony, kind of a promise bracelet maybe?

I sincerely hope NOT!!

Quote Originally Posted by jacee;3700447;
    Hi Cornholio! I too am subject to husband channels, I call them the "war channels", too much history and military channel for me! Somehow, when I am watching what he calls trash tv, he is checking out the merchandise - I am sure I have caught him pretending to be busy, but I know he is peeking at Malissa's giant girls! This show is a hoot, so much more fun for me than bach/bachette!

ps - love your user name, you from Cincy or s.ohio? gotta play cornhole!
    Oh, I am so with you on that, I'm gonna start using that term "war channels" - it's perfect. My DH actually does sit down and watch TB and MTL with me, as well as SYTYCD, AI, and all else. He pretends he watches because I make him, but trust me, he loves it. We really have a lot of fun talking about the different situations, it's a bonding couples experience!

BUT, you and Sue are both right, my name is from Beavis & Butthead - because I'm silly like that. I've never played the Cornhole game, but have seen it played. I guess the game is a big Ohio thing? I'm from FL though!

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio;3701322;
    Oh, I am so with you on that, I'm gonna start using that term "war channels" - it's perfect. My DH actually does sit down and watch TB and MTL with me, as well as SYTYCD, AI, and all else. He pretends he watches because I make him, but trust me, he loves it. We really have a lot of fun talking about the different situations, it's a bonding couples experience!

BUT, you and Sue are both right, my name is from Beavis & Butthead - because I'm silly like that. I've never played the Cornhole game, but have seen it played. I guess the game is a big Ohio thing? I'm from FL though!
    Yes, tonight I was banished to the "bad" tv so that the war channels could be viewed in HD glory....nothing trumps a good wwII show, however, a certain DH kept checking on me...methinks he was checking on Malissa's wardrobe selection, and any appearace of the girls!
    Cornholio from Beavis and Butthead - love it! But, yes...inexplicably it is a big S.Ohio thing. We left for 10 years and when we came back everyone was playing it...we are like, "what? that is from B&Bhead, and definitely not a game w/bean bags!" Ha.

Lurking quietly since '03 Dyanne's Avatar

I know it's been referenced a couple times before, but no one has ever mentioned how Malissa got the scar on her cheek. It really looks like a tat that was removed, but maybe someone cut her. Or maybe she cut herself. Or maybe she's a Harry Potter fan who forgot the lightning bolt was on the forehead...

How did she get that scar?!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast