+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Malissa

Re: Malissa

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3693606;
    Ha! Certainly does sound like her (as well as Lauren).
    I forgot about Lauren. She is the best villian in my memory. I really kinda liked her.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3688652;
    I respectfully disagree. I think he's going to keep Tali next week, and the tension will be between Mandy and Melissa for the other spot in the F2. Some of the screencaps with Tali and Luke look pretty intense.
    I missed the intense part. But Tali is definitely my second favorite and if she is one of F2 then I believe the choice will be easy for Luke. He may in fact set it up that way by letting Mal-lissa go at F3. Mandy and Luke are doing relationship building both physically and emotionally while the others IMO are lacking in one or the other. Tomorrow night will be interesting. I can't wait!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Looking forward to it! Wish they would have some deeper conversations....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3693795;
    I missed the intense part. But Tali is definitely my second favorite and if she is one of F2 then I believe the choice will be easy for Luke. He may in fact set it up that way by letting Mal-lissa go at F3. Mandy and Luke are doing relationship building both physically and emotionally while the others IMO are lacking in one or the other. Tomorrow night will be interesting. I can't wait!

Luke looks quite serious in at least one of the screencaps with Tali. Seems like he is hanging on her every word. I still think if he keeps Tali tonight with the intention of her being F1 he will let Mandy go....similar to Fleiss productions of the past. I believe Tali is head and shoulders above the other two girls intellectually and in emotional maturity. She may even outshine Luke in those qualities. We don't really know much about him. You're right: tonight will be interesting, indeed!!!

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio;3693837;
    Looking forward to it! Wish they would have some deeper conversations....
    Me too! Im getting sick of these im single because im fat discussions! I can understand it in the beginning i guess but enuff already. Theres got to be more to them than just their weight.

Yea tonite will be exciting. I kinda like the buzz starting that maybe Tali will be the F2 with Mandy. I still think it will be Malissa and Mandy but i would actually be happy to be wrong in this situation.

BTW--Cornholio, i love your beavis & butthead reference. Funniest bit was beavis becoming his "alter ego" cornholio!

FORT Regular

The one thing I don't understand is that why everytime the show starts, people on these boards start to complain that it's nothing but a plus size sobfest. I can understand the feelings here that these women kept crying on the show about not getting a boyfriend because of their size, but honestly, these women have genuine feelings. All I'm saying is to cut these poor girls some slack. Some plus size girls have better luck than others.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by klobhfan;3694620;
    The one thing I don't understand is that why everytime the show starts, people on these boards start to complain that it's nothing but a plus size sobfest. I can understand the feelings here that these women kept crying on the show about not getting a boyfriend because of their size, but honestly, these women have genuine feelings. All I'm saying is to cut these poor girls some slack. Some plus size girls have better luck than others.
    Are we being to ruff on these girls?

Quote Originally Posted by klobhfan;3694620;
    We're not really complaining about them crying per say but that MF is showing these girls this way. Everything shown is MF and Co. driven. I'm sure they aren't really this way at all in real life. This situation makes them a little wonkie.
    It's got to be love.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

If I were cut off from all reality, dating a guy I was really into and he was dating two other girls... and I was roommates with them... I'd probably have more issues with it than these ladies.

But then again, I wouldn't set myself up for it in the first place.

Sorry but to me this concept is just freakish from jump street. I mean some of these ladies are downright cut-throat, devious and manipulative (read: Malissa) and only want to do or say "the right thing" and act "the right way" in order to win. They love the attention they're getting and the ability to turn the charm on, turn on the shy-sweet-girl, turn on the sultry vamp, etc as if this entire thing was some kind of audition.

Actually it sickens me... to the point of tuning in each week. It's like a train-wreck that you totally see coming but can't bear to look away.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;3695995;
    (quote shortened by Columbia, MD)

Actually it sickens me... to the point of tuning in each week. It's like a train-wreck that you totally see coming but can't bear to look away.

Ah, Marlena -- you have used my favorite word: train-wreck. This is, after all, a Fleiss production, and since Brad's season, they have all been train-wrecks.
    The type of participants on this show are no different than what we have seen on Bach and Bachette. It all spills over from one series to another.

How quickly we forget -- or would like to!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast