+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Malissa

FORT Newbie

Re: Malissa

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3683149;
    Her edit has changed and improved. How about the preview where Luke asks her sister what she would think if he asked Malissa to marry him? Malissa was shocked. I think that is the beginning of Luke trying to draw out the emotional side of their relationship. Think of the general viewing audience. They have to think that Malissa will be F1. Is their any chance Fleiss will change up the pattern and have her as F1? Her edit so far has been classic F2.

I am actually warming up to Malissa. Heather was my favorite, but now that she is gone, I think Malissa is one of the more mature normal ones there. Mandy is very insecure and needy, but I think she and Luke could be good together. I really really dont like Tali. I dont like how demanding she was towards Luke, nor do I like her arrogant personality. And then Anna and Luke dont even seem to really relate at all. I am hopiing for a Malissa/Mandy finale. I would be happy with either as F1

old cow

Meh Malissa is ok i guess. I neither hate her nor like her too much. Out of the 3 women left she is my least fav but idk, I'm just indifferent to her.

Its like she seems kinda cool when she's with Luke but out the house the claws really come out.

FORT Regular

I still can't figure out why Heather had to go!! She was more sincere and genuine than most other girls on this show. But now she's gone, I'm pulling for Melissa.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by klobhfan;3687669;
    I still can't figure out why Heather had to go!! She was more sincere and genuine than most other girls on this show. But now she's gone, I'm pulling for Melissa.
    Awww poor klobhfan. Still weeping for your sweet Heather? I liked her too and i was convinced it would be her & Luke at the end.

Melissa? Really? I guess you mean MAlissa not melissa who left a few weeks ago. Meh she's ok i guess but Tali & Mandy are my favs.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3687993;
    Awww poor klobhfan. Still weeping for your sweet Heather? I liked her too and i was convinced it would be her & Luke at the end.

Melissa? Really? I guess you mean MAlissa not melissa who left a few weeks ago. Meh she's ok i guess but Tali & Mandy are my favs.

Okay so my spelling's off!!! Aren't we human!! :rotfl

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by klobhfan;3688218;
    Okay so my spelling's off!!! Aren't we human!! :rotfl
    its ok, i do it alot too. The thing about Malissa that gets me is in the first few episodes she really seemed to be a witch with a B but then she's ok and nice for a long while and now the claws are coming out again. So is it clever editing put together to maker her appear a certain way or what?

IDK, like i said she's ok (not nearly as bad as Lauren) but still have my heart set on Tali or Mandy.

I think from yesterday's episode the tension shown between Mandy & Malissa is edited to a build up show-down at the final ep. for Luke's affection.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3688257;
    :.....I think from yesterday's episode the tension shown between Mandy & Malissa is edited to a build up show-down at the final ep. for Luke's affection.

I respectfully disagree. I think he's going to keep Tali next week, and the tension will be between Mandy and Melissa for the other spot in the F2. Some of the screencaps with Tali and Luke look pretty intense.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3688652;
    I respectfully disagree. I think he's going to keep Tali next week, and the tension will be between Mandy and Melissa for the other spot in the F2. Some of the screencaps with Tali and Luke look pretty intense.
    Really? Well i do hope your right b/c between the final girls Tali & Mandy are my favs so i would like to see them in the F2. But idk just my gut tells me different, i guess we'll have to wait and see.

Raisinthesun provided a link to a You Tube TV guide interview with Emme.

Is this a description of Malissa?

TV Guide interviewer, "Any villians?"

Emme, "Very interesting moments and they remain consistant throughout. That's all I'm going to say."
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3693553;
    Raisinthesun provided a link to a You Tube TV guide interview with Emme.

Is this a description of Malissa?

TV Guide interviewer, "Any villians?"

Emme, "Very interesting moments and they remain consistant throughout. That's all I'm going to say."
    Ha! Certainly does sound like her (as well as Lauren).
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast