+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lauren

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Lauren

Lauren

Hometown: Alexandria, VA; currently lives in Atlanta, GA

Her Perfect Guy: "Honest, reliable, considerate, fun, outgoing, caring and responsible."

"Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

FORT Newbie

Re: Lauren

She is one of my favorites right now. I know that is bad to say after just the first episode.

old cow

Yea i kinda like her too. One of the few women on the show who seemed to be confident! At least from what i remember...

addison h.

my mom pegged her as the winner - and I have to say she also picked Ed on the first night (we'll have to see if she can really get a streak going here )

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3624541;
    my mom pegged her as the winner - and I have to say she also picked Ed on the first night (we'll have to see if she can really get a streak going here )
    Your mom may be right; but he didn't seem to look at her when he was on the couch with her and the other girl (the plus sized model); he only had eyes for the other one. Maybe too early to tell; but your mom may have a better track record than I have in picking the F1.

Never too old to Twinkle! AZChristian's Avatar

Isn't Lauren the one in the preview who was making the comment to Luke (probably about Arianne), "She's old enough to be your Mom"? In the brief clip we saw, it seems that she might have realized very quickly from Luke's reaction that it might have been a dumb thing to say. He has said he's looking for someone who is also beautiful on the inside. And it's never a good idea to try to build yourself up by tearing down others.

I just didn't get a good vibe from Lauren.

I think you are right AZChristian...she was. Lauren has made some mean comments to and about a lot of the girls. Disappointing.

This girl is very very aggressive. Too much so; she is coming on like a barracuda. She may be the nicest girl in the world; but the edit isn't going too well.

Is it just me or does anyone think that Lauren looks alot like Erika from Jason's season (Bachelor 13) of the Bachelor? Heck, pretty similar attitudes too!

addison h.

I always thought Erika could enter a Jessica Simpson look alike contest (and win ). I can't place my finger on who I think Lauren looks like - but you're right about their attitudes!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast