+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heather

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Heather

Heather

Hometown: Bondurant, IA; currently lives in Ankeny, IA

Her Perfect Guy: "Caring, dependable, honest, funny, confident, smart and a positive outlook on life."

"Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Heather

I really felt bad for Heather; nobody wants to get sick. Luke was very nice to her but I certainly noticed he did not kiss her on the mouth but on the cheek. Some of these girls he has kissed on the mouth including Malissa.

Quote Originally Posted by Bentley;3637954;
    I really felt bad for Heather; nobody wants to get sick. Luke was very nice to her but I certainly noticed he did not kiss her on the mouth but on the cheek. Some of these girls he has kissed on the mouth including Malissa.
    I felt for Heather too and I hope she sticks around for another chance...looks like Malissa is getting the big time bioeeeetch edit for sure..knocks her out of F1..she is getting that classic Fleiss psycial attraction edit
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3637961;
    I felt for Heather too and I hope she sticks around for another chance...looks like Malissa is getting the big time bioeeeetch edit for sure..knocks her out of F1..she is getting that classic Fleiss psycial attraction edit
    I agree with you; I think Luke likes her (Malissa) alot. We will see. She is very attractive. (Malissa that is) Poor Heather - not sure how she will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Bentley;3638082;
    I agree with you; I think Luke likes her (Malissa) alot. We will see. She is very attractive. (Malissa that is) Poor Heather - not sure how she will do.
    Malissa is getting that classic Fleiss edit..she will be in the F4 IMO but she won't be the F1
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3638105;
    Malissa is getting that classic Fleiss edit..she will be in the F4 IMO but she won't be the F1
    I think that Luke will keep Heather around for the next round. But we will see if my intuition is right. As far as Malissa...I am not sure...he digs her but she is coming across like Wes (F4). Her edit has not been that attractive.

PS: She was.
    Last edited by Bentley; 08-04-2009 at 11:02 PM.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by Bentley;3637954;
    Ha! I noticed that too! Still it was nice of him to go down and check on her and spend some 1-on-1 time with her.

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3639231;
    Ha! I noticed that too! Still it was nice of him to go down and check on her and spend some 1-on-1 time with her.
    But didn't they kiss during the cocktail party. I think he called it sweet right before the camera moved to something else. I could be thinking of someone else though.

It sure does look like Heather is going to be our F1, by looking at their interactions. But of course Tali could change everything in the coming episodes. Malissa is getting a F2/F4 edit so I'm betting on Heather and Tali.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3658564;
    It sure does look like Heather is going to be our F1, by looking at their interactions. But of course Tali could change everything in the coming episodes. Malissa is getting a F2/F4 edit so I'm betting on Heather and Tali.
    Forgive me for asking, but what's with this F1, F2 and F3?? I'm confused.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast