+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arriane

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Arriane

Arriane

Hometown: Wichita, KS; currently lives in Santa Monica, CA

Her Perfect Guy: "A great sense of humor, excellent communication skills, emotionally available, an abundant life in all ways and a consciousness of loving and living fully."

"Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Arriane

This woman barely qualifies, at least in this picture. Plus she's quite a bit older than he is. Not sure why she's on the show.

Not sure, she looks cute in this photo. Maybe she is the drama quotient.

She's cute but she is not plus sized.I wonder what she is doing here.

Fleiss is bringing in entertainers again; can we think self-promo (The Bachelorette's Wes in female form). Arriane's name is Arriane Alexander and she has her own solo show. Here's a quote from her website:
    Arriane Alexander - Big, Blonde & Beautiful
    "For the past 12 years, Arriane has presented in over 40 major cities in the US at major events to over 5000 guests. Her entertainerís personality grew from the presenterís stage to TV to creating her unforgettable trademark solo show Big, Blonde & Beautiful. Since then, with her signature humor and over-the-top personality, she has been entertaining audiences nationwide. Arriane holds an M.A. in Applied Psychology with an emphasis in communication."

addison h.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3613104;
    This woman barely qualifies, at least in this picture. Plus she's quite a bit older than he is. Not sure why she's on the show.
    I actually think SHE'S what the entire show should consist of. She's obviously not morbidly obese, she's not teeny tiny, she's just average sized. I think she's probably one of only two or three (tops) women there who actually ARE what all the promos for the show were advertising.

FORT Regular

I'm gonna have to say that Arriane is one of my early favorites. Also she's not even that big. She looks rather.........NORMAL. Don't take this the wrong way but in this picture she looks like Mary Hart. By the way, I'm new here.

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3624537;
    I actually think SHE'S what the entire show should consist of. She's obviously not morbidly obese, she's not teeny tiny, she's just average sized. I think she's probably one of only two or three (tops) women there who actually ARE what all the promos for the show were advertising.

Her age is a disadvantage (for Luke). But I agree with everything you say. Most of those women are morbidly obese, not "average". Average is what you see on the street, at groc store, in an office - not crybabies with their boobs hanging out who are 75-100 lbs. overweight.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;3631273;

Her age is a disadvantage (for Luke). But I agree with everything you say. Most of those women are morbidly obese, not "average". Average is what you see on the street, at groc store, in an office - not crybabies with their boobs hanging out who are 75-100 lbs. overweight.
    Arriane might as well be the cougar of the bunch.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast