+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arriane

Re: Arriane

Quote Originally Posted by klobhfan;3628452;
    I'm gonna have to say that Arriane is one of my early favorites. Also she's not even that big. She looks rather.........NORMAL. Don't take this the wrong way but in this picture she looks like Mary Hart. By the way, I'm new here.
    Welcome,,,you are so right..I was wondering who she reminded me of. I thought she was cute too.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bentley;3632820;
    Welcome,,,you are so right..I was wondering who she reminded me of. I thought she was cute too.
    Thanks for the welcome. I've started watching the show when it aired.

old cow

oh poor Arriane, she wasnt exactly my fav but she seemed ok i guess. I still don't know what her occupation meant "Entertainer" ??

addison h.

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3639236;
    oh poor Arriane, she wasnt exactly my fav but she seemed ok i guess. I still don't know what her occupation meant "Entertainer" ??
    She has a one woman show (not sure if it's all monologues or if she sings/does stand up or what) called "Big Blond and Beautiful"

She was definitely my favorite - it drove me crazy that we never saw her talk with him one on one. I know she a decade older than him but I would've loved her to win - she seems really cool and like a much more emotionally mature girl than the rest of these women.

(oh and I don't know if it's who you're thinking of but I think she's a dead ringer for the actress Elaine Hendrix)

FORT Regular

That's what I hate about these elemination-type shows. You see somebody, you've grown attached to 'em, and they leave!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12