+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anna

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Anna

Anna

Hometown: San Francisco, CA; currently lives in Los Angeles, CA

Her Perfect Guy: "Spontaneous, cool under pressure, determined but patient, forgiving, smart, kind, loving and someone I can trust with my heart with."

"Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

addison h.

Re: Anna

she's one of the ones I thought was actually "average" sized - I think they should've chosen women who were all closer to her size and a little bit fitter bachelor (actually what they SHOULD do is just have a regular mix of women - all shapes/sizes/occupations/hometowns on the regular bachelor... somehow I don't see that happening anytime soon)

Wasn't she one of the ones he kissed first; maybe even first on the couch.

She stood out to me immediately in a very positive way.

She has given me some positive vibes; she helps out the other girls and is very affectionate and supportive.

Ok now it's time for Anna to get her props in her own thread now that she is part of F4. I think she is beautiful. There is one SC of her that demonstrates why she is a first rate plus size model. Her interactions with Luke have been few and far between but always cute. She must have a great sence of humor. At 6'2" she can almost look Luke eye to eye. My high school prom date was like that, interesting!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3679139;
    Ok now it's time for Anna to get her props in her own thread now that she is part of F4. I think she is beautiful. There is one SC of her that demonstrates why she is a first rate plus size model. Her interactions with Luke have been few and far between but always cute. She must have a great sence of humor. At 6'2" she can almost look Luke eye to eye. My high school prom date was like that, interesting!
    WORD! Ive always thought Anna was one of the prettier girls on the show.

FORT Newbie

Anna seems like a really cool girl. She is beautiful and doesn't get involved in a lot of drama, which is really nice to see. But WHY does she look stoned in all of her PI's?

Quote Originally Posted by anamichelle;3680012;
    Anna seems like a really cool girl. She is beautiful and doesn't get involved in a lot of drama, which is really nice to see. But WHY does she look stoned in all of her PI's?
    I think she is always shown (as most of the girls are) without make up in the majority of her PI's. She also seems to think a little while before answering any question even when with Luke. I don't think she is camera shy because she is a model but just wants to have the right answer.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3680149;
    I think she is always shown (as most of the girls are) without make up in the majority of her PI's. She also seems to think a little while before answering any question even when with Luke. I don't think she is camera shy because she is a model but just wants to have the right answer.
    She does have alot of poise and confidance.
    It's got to be love.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast