+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anna

FORT Fogey

Re: Anna

Not at all surprised she was eliminated last night. Never saw the connection between her and Luke.

old cow

So check this out guys! I swiped this link off of someone else who's a fan of Anna. Its pics from her modeling agency. What I dont understand is why is it a British agency? Either way she looks SMOKING HOT

Hughes Models: Anna Klein; Size 16

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=raisinthesun;3688297;]So check this out guys! I swiped this link off of someone else who's a fan of Anna. Its pics from her modeling agency. What I dont understand is why is it a British agency? Either way she looks SMOKING HOT

She just never looked that "smoking hot" on the show. Didn't have the hair and makeup available to her from the modeling agency. She also seemed insecure on the show. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3688297;
    So check this out guys! I swiped this link off of someone else who's a fan of Anna. Its pics from her modeling agency. What I dont understand is why is it a British agency? Either way she looks SMOKING HOT

Hughes Models: Anna Klein; Size 16
    Thanks for that link! She is WOWZA in those shots. Too bad she didn't show off more of that especially in her PI's. She mentioned in her PI during or just after meeting her parents that they moved or relocated a lot. Maybe they lived in the UK for a while and that's where she was discovered. Her father asked especially how Luke would feel if she had to go to London for a month.
    Her career must be there. From what little we have seen of Luke so far I don't see him wanting a wife who works in the UK and travels a lot.

Anna will be missed. She was interesting.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12