+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Emme - Host

Re: Emme - Host

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3646550;
    Emme is a pretty lady but DANG she is about worthless on this show! And i dont understand her drive-by hosting. Come into the room for 2 seconds to announce its elimination time, come back for 1 second to announce there is one ring left (then leave), then come back in for a 3rd time simply to tell the girls who didnt get rings its time to leave. WTF?

Surely theres more she can do than just this?
    Emme really is the almost invisible presence on this show, isn't she? I wonder if more of her was left in the editing room as perhaps it didn't meet the "Fleissian" agenda (shout out to Bachelor Forters!).

Wow, she's being portrayed as having a personality of a turnip!! She has so much more to offer the show!

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3646550;
    Emme is a pretty lady but DANG she is about worthless on this show! And i dont understand her drive-by hosting. Come into the room for 2 seconds to announce its elimination time, come back for 1 second to announce there is one ring left (then leave), then come back in for a 3rd time simply to tell the girls who didnt get rings its time to leave. WTF?

Surely theres more she can do than just this?
    I'm actually grateful that they don't have her on screen more because, from what we do see, she exudes zero warmth. I would even go so far as to say that she comes across as mean.
    I have no idea what she is like as a real person, but on the show she seems like a scary substitute teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3674813;
    I'm actually grateful that they don't have her on screen more because, from what we do see, she exudes zero warmth. I would even go so far as to say that she comes across as mean.
    I have no idea what she is like as a real person, but on the show she seems like a scary substitute teacher.
    She does come across as very cold. I don't understand.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3674876;
    She does come across as very cold. I don't understand.
    Here's a link i found on youtube of Emme discussing More to Love. She seems very nice and funny in this video. Now i dont know how much of this is actually true or someone just told her to say this stuff but she sounds sincere.

YouTube - More To Love: Emme

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3674988;
    Here's a link i found on youtube of Emme discussing More to Love. She seems very nice and funny in this video. Now i dont know how much of this is actually true or someone just told her to say this stuff but she sounds sincere.

Watching the interview was helpful. I don't think Emme is a mean person.
    She is just very formal and businesslike. Polished and serious.
    All of which is a nice way of saying dull to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3674988;

Thanks for the link to the interview.

If Emme is 180 lbs at 5'11", as the People article says, then her BMI is only 25.1. That makes her barely overweight. Other sources list her weight at 190, making her BMI 26.5, still only slightly overweight.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by OneSillyGirl;3678173;
    If Emme is 180 lbs at 5'11", as the People article says, then her BMI is only 25.1. That makes her barely overweight. Other sources list her weight at 190, making her BMI 26.5, still only slightly overweight.
    She doesnt look overweight to me. Thats what i dont understand about these plus-sized models, they dont look overweight to me, like Anna she's a plus-sized model and omg she looks GREAT ! True neither of them are size but -00 ...

She is just very formal and businesslike. Polished and serious.
    All of which is a nice way of saying dull to watch.
    so true unfortunatly

Oh boy, but do they have some amazing genes in the Alt family, or what? Both Emme and Carol are still gosh darn gorgeous ! Why do I even like them ? LOL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast