+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Luke Conley - Bachelor

Re: Luke Conley - Bachelor

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3658917;
    There seem to be a number of self-confident women on the show. He will weed out the ones with the real insecurities.

Am sure he has his own baggage, but you'll not see it shown on the program.
    Since when did the lead on any Bachelor program have his problems paraded out for the world to see??

LOL!! I certainly don't expect FOX to parade out Luke's skeletons, but I'm waiting for the ex-cheerleader GF to come forward and state, that to her knowledge, Luke has never dated anyone over a size 10 and has always wanted to be in showbiz!!

old cow

Well dig this cool cats! Check out Luke's own prom pictures. So much for Mr. I-know-how-these-women-feel b.s.

High School Photos of Luke Conley Skinny, More to Love Bachelor Skinny | PopSugar Rush, more to love, Luke Conley | PopSugar - Celebrity Gossip & News

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3664759;
    Well dig this cool cats! Check out Luke's own prom pictures. So much for Mr. I-know-how-these-women-feel b.s.

High School Photos of Luke Conley Skinny, More to Love Bachelor Skinny | PopSugar Rush, more to love, Luke Conley | PopSugar - Celebrity Gossip & News
    Thanks for the link Raisinthesun! I knew stuff like this would come out soon enough. Doesn't mean he's not a genuinely nice guy, but just that he's not genuine...

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3664759;

They had to know this would come out. I wonder when he gained his weight.

Oh, of course this had to come out! Wonder if his "chosen one" if they are still together will be uber insecure or won't care cause Luke is a big husky guy now.

Truth is though that if you watch TV, most sitcoms have the male Tv DAD as a Husky guy with a beer belly with a very hot wife, lots of guys like Luke get very attractive Skinny women Sucks how life goes.

But I know LOTS of full figured CONFIDENT women who have very hot boyfriends/husbands.

Yeah, raisonthesun, I saw those pictures on another site. Apparently he gained weight later. All his “I’m being nice to the fat girls because I know how it is not to get dates because of your weight” schtick is bs. I think he’s essentially a fraud. He’ll pick someone who isn’t all that obese, then probably ditch her after a couple months and say “we were just two different people, but I have the highest respect for (fill in the blank). She’s beautiful and a good person”.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;3666927;
    Yeah, raisonthesun, I saw those pictures on another site. Apparently he gained weight later. All his “I’m being nice to the fat girls because I know how it is not to get dates because of your weight” schtick is bs. I think he’s essentially a fraud. He’ll pick someone who isn’t all that obese, then probably ditch her after a couple months and say “we were just two different people, but I have the highest respect for (fill in the blank). She’s beautiful and a good person”.
    I glanced at an article about that and asked about that here. I believe it was People.com.

I'm really not surprised. It's produced by Fleiss.

I find it curious that out of all the positive reaction from women about a theory of this type of show, they just aren't watching it.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3666953;
    I glanced at an article about that and asked about that here. I believe it was People.com.

I'm really not surprised. It's produced by Fleiss.

I find it curious that out of all the positive reaction from women about a theory of this type of show, they just aren't watching it.
    I think you are right that the positive reaction is based on the THEORY of this type of show, but to actually see how this is being produced makes it less interesting to some potential viewers. Specifically the listing of the ladies weight, the insecure personalities and the overall focus on the weight. There are many confident and secure large women out there, they just didn't sign up for the show!!

I think you all are SO right. In theory this is a great concept. But when you have FLEISS & CO produce it, you know it will be twisted into a spectacle very much like the reality shows on VHI. The Flava Flav search for love shows come to mind actually. I actually think that probably MANY full figured or Above a size 16 (or whatever the criteria was for the show) women signed up for the show, they just didn't get picked because they were deemed too "normal" by the producers. I think If they couldn't make them break or get them to cry almost on Cue,(or if they went to prom with a date and had a good time ) then they were axed from the list.

What in the HLL do these women (especially Kristian) see in this guy? This guy is no Hunk. I've watch the show "The boy nexxt door" on Playboy channel and I this guy Danny Vegas, (even though the guy is a F pervert )on that show is a lot more good looking then Luke.. I think these are totally desperate women..
    Last edited by Critical; 08-23-2009 at 07:32 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast