+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: More To Love - Fox

More To Love - Fox

Coming July 28th...

LARGER-THAN-LIFE SINGLE MAN LOOKS FOR "MORE TO LOVE"

New Dating Series Executive-Produced by Reality Czar Mike Fleiss

FOX is setting out to prove that love comes in all shapes and sizes with the new inspirational dating competition series MORE TO LOVE. Executive-produced by Mike Fleiss ("The Bachelor," "The Bachelorette"), the unscripted series follows a single average guy with a big waist and an even bigger heart as he romances several confident and secure plus-size women. Each week, the husky hunk will wine and dine a group of curvy women to determine if they have more love to give or if they are truly more than he can handle. When the size of competition narrows, he will have to decide if one full-figured lady will become his true love.

"This is a dating show that sends the right message about embracing and loving yourself no matter your shape or size," said executive producer Mike Fleiss. "When you are comfortable with your own body, you can really allow yourself to be open to the possibility of finding the right person to love."

Iconic full-figured supermodel Emme will host MORE TO LOVE. A pioneer for plus-size women in the modeling industry, Emme became the first full-figured model to land a contract as a cosmetics company spokesperson when she signed with Revlon. Her career as a model, television personality, author, inspirational speaker and clothing designer promotes and exemplifies positive body image, self-esteem and self-acceptance.

FOX Broadcasting Company: More To Love
    Last edited by BeckyQOC; 06-18-2009 at 08:57 AM.

Re: More To Love - Fox

Quote Originally Posted by BeckyQOC;3509002;
    Coming July 28th...

LARGER-THAN-LIFE SINGLE MAN LOOKS FOR "MORE TO LOVE"

New Dating Series Executive-Produced by Reality Czar Mike Fleiss

FOX is setting out to prove that love comes in all shapes and sizes with the new inspirational dating competition series MORE TO LOVE. Executive-produced by Mike Fleiss ("The Bachelor," "The Bachelorette"), the unscripted series follows a single average guy with a big waist and an even bigger heart as he romances several confident and secure plus-size women. Each week, the husky hunk will wine and dine a group of curvy women to determine if they have more love to give or if they are truly more than he can handle. When the size of competition narrows, he will have to decide if one full-figured lady will become his true love.

"This is a dating show that sends the right message about embracing and loving yourself no matter your shape or size," said executive producer Mike Fleiss. "When you are comfortable with your own body, you can really allow yourself to be open to the possibility of finding the right person to love."

Iconic full-figured supermodel Emme will host MORE TO LOVE. A pioneer for plus-size women in the modeling industry, Emme became the first full-figured model to land a contract as a cosmetics company spokesperson when she signed with Revlon. Her career as a model, television personality, author, inspirational speaker and clothing designer promotes and exemplifies positive body image, self-esteem and self-acceptance.

FOX Broadcasting Company: More To Love
    I really wish MFleiss would keep his disgusting paws out of anything that has to do with "love" as his sense of love is certainly a warped one!

ETA: examples (if I need to say more...) Bachelor/Bachelorette/Cougar/ now this....he is soooo full of himself..of course I will watch and hope that this time he leaves people alone to actually discover each other and find love....

But I hope this doesn't create the image that only a big man will love a big girl. I'll watch but I bet it won't breed a second season. Unfortunately, America likes to watch the pretty people. Look how far Average Joe made it... :-/

Ah. "The Fatchelor" (...it's being regular dissed as...)

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey

I won't watch this freak show. You know that they won't treat the castmembers with anything resembling dignity but will at the very very very least make constant references to their circumferences.

I'm going to watch but if there's anything questionable I'll stop watching. I myself am an overweight person so this would technically be right up my alley. I actually went on a blind date with a guy tonight that wouldn't be a bad contestant for this. I would totally want to watch a guy like him on a show like this. He's just a regular guy. He's overweight, yes. But he's EXTREMELY handsome and he's got a great job (high school football coach ) and loves his kids. He's a dream for someone my age. I hope it works out because I really liked him! He told my friend that I reminded him of his ex wife though so that might be a bad thing We'll see!
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Just seen the ad

I'm in!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3517925;
    I'm going to watch but if there's anything questionable I'll stop watching. I myself am an overweight person so this would technically be right up my alley. I actually went on a blind date with a guy tonight that wouldn't be a bad contestant for this. I would totally want to watch a guy like him on a show like this. He's just a regular guy. He's overweight, yes. But he's EXTREMELY handsome and he's got a great job (high school football coach ) and loves his kids. He's a dream for someone my age. I hope it works out because I really liked him! He told my friend that I reminded him of his ex wife though so that might be a bad thing We'll see!
    good for you! i hope it works out!

i'll give it a shot. the thing is, most of us probably qualify more for 'more to love' than 'the bachelorette'. just sayin...and i'm certainly not skinny by any definition. i think i was a starving servant girl in a past life.

Quote Originally Posted by BeckyQOC;3528945;
    good for you! i hope it works out!

i'll give it a shot. the thing is, most of us probably qualify more for 'more to love' than 'the bachelorette'. just sayin...and i'm certainly not skinny by any definition. i think i was a starving servant girl in a past life.
    It didn't. He was too freaked out by it but I took it as a compliment because he at least married it once I'm looking forward to seeing the show. If it's not a disaster, I might try out for it in the future. I'm not drop dead gorgeous but I am pretty cute for a fat girl if I do say so myself
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3529705;
    It didn't. He was too freaked out by it but I took it as a compliment because he at least married it once I'm looking forward to seeing the show. If it's not a disaster, I might try out for it in the future. I'm not drop dead gorgeous but I am pretty cute for a fat girl if I do say so myself
    I just hate that MFleiss has his grubby paws in this..and it will , I am afriad, be anything but respectable for these poor participants... He will use their insecurities and weight issues (as if they are really an issue, they already know they are not a size 1-geeeesh!) and twist them into looking like losers, he does this so well.. it is his MO ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast