+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: More To Love - Fox

Re: More To Love - Fox

I'm liking this show, I think it was a good idea. The average person deserves to find loe just as much, I'm enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by DestinyFan;3632372;
    I'm liking this show, I think it was a good idea. The average person deserves to find loe just as much, I'm enjoying it.
    Love your avitar. That Picture is hard to find. A Jason and Molly fan I presume? Welcome to that small club!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3675484;
    Love your avitar. That Picture is hard to find. A Jason and Molly fan I presume? Welcome to that small club!
    I am part of that club also. Here is avatar I have used in the past. I changed it since it seemed to offend people. Not sure why though.

I am liking this show, it would be even better if they could show a lot less water works from the ladies though.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by jurystillout;3676639;
    I am part of that club also. Here is avatar I have used in the past. I changed it since it seemed to offend people. Not sure why though.

I am liking this show, it would be even better if they could show a lot less water works from the ladies though.
    Thanks! That is also a very nice picture. Don't want to over do TB 13 here but it was weird for me to watch. Molly is a clone of my dear bride now that her hair is natural color. They have same look, same personality, etc. My mother in law mentioned to me how much Molly reminds her of my bride 35 years ago.

We watch this show together and my bride hates it but it is growing on me.
    My success rate at picking the F1 is bad but I like Mandy for Luke. Wish she wasn't so emotional tho. But they all seem to turn on the tears except for Tali. Sorry sdl but I don't get the attraction.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Interesting blurb on Good Morning America this morning.

Here is the link:

Reality Show 'More to Love' Feeds Weight Debate - ABC News

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by OneSillyGirl;3701545;
    Interesting blurb on Good Morning America this morning.

Here is the link:
    Reality Show 'More to Love' Feeds Weight Debate - ABC News
    Interesting article, and even more interesting were the posted comments.
    Food, like other substances, can be an addiction. Also an emotional crutch.
    We all have some kind of crutch; sometimes it shows externally, sometimes not. There are a zillion theories about the health issues, as well as trying to love yourself as you are. I'm afraid the answer is that there is no answer.
    JMHO.

Yo Fox/Fleiss could ya pleez gives us an update on this couple. I've faithfull watched each show, of course I was trying to figure out who he would choose before he chose. But a update on these two would be nice.
    T Frizzy
    It's got to be love.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3705000;
    Yo Fox/Fleiss could ya pleez gives us an update on this couple. I've faithfull watched each show, of course I was trying to figure out who he would choose before he chose. But a update on these two would be nice.
    T Frizzy
    Just gotta hope and pray someone from Fox reads this board and responds to our pleas. Or do we have to contact Fox on their own website? Whatcha think, people???????

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3705000;
    T Frizzy
    Ha! Anybody who faithfully watches each episode while others have put it down deserves to know if there still together.

Columbia, i kinda think we might get a better response if we post our requests on the ABC site. Im not sure if anyone involved with the show reads this board or not...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3705150;
    Ha! Anybody who faithfully watches each episode while others have put it down deserves to know if there still together.

Columbia, i kinda think we might get a better response if we post our requests on the ABC site. Im not sure if anyone involved with the show reads this board or not...
    Raisin: I don't think posting on the ABC site is where you want to go. I bet that was just a typo!!! Go on the 9/15 thread here and there's a link to an update. Have you seen that one? It was posted sometime yesterday, I think.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234