+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 1/19 Show Discussion Finale *Spoilers*

Re: 1/19 Show Discussion Finale *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3283727;
    Sheesh. Mrs. B is taking this waaaay too seriously. She is boo-hooing about how the girls aren't good enough for him and she just wants him to find true love...
    Seriously doubt she wants him to be with any woman, just mama.

They showed her to be in love with her son. Like she wanted to have sex with him.

Lorraine was so stupid. I also really enjoyed this show but yes a lot of it seems to be scripted.

That whole date between JoJo and his mom was just disturbing. I have two sons and love them very much, but the way Mrs. B. talked about her son was downright creepy. I don't know if all that was an act or not. I really think that Mindy should turn around and run as fast as she can in the opposite direction.

I was very disappointed in Rob choosing Lauren and not at all surprised when it said that he cut his cruise short. He should have grown a pair and stood up to his mother if he really had feelings for Camilla. I wonder if he and Camilla do get together in the future, if she will ever be able to trust that he will choose her happiness over his mothers. And for a relationship to work, you have to put your mate first. (and hopefully have a mother who is smart enough to not make you choose in the first place!)

The whole Michael/Lorraine/Whoever thing was just so contrived that it doesn't even warrant a comment.

I do hope that if there is another season of this dreadful show that I will be able to ignore it. I'm a bit embarassed that I actually watched this horrible thing.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDutchWoman;3284369;

Lorraine was so stupid.
    I disagree. I was impressed with Lorraine. She came on this show thinking that anyone who posed nude was not right for her son. She was very closed minded on the subject. It took her relationship with Erica to open her eyes. When Erica told her "secret" she realized she had been making a mistake. Erica was the same girl she loved, she just got naked for a living.

I wonder why Rob left his trip with Lauren?
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;3284632;
    I disagree. I was impressed with Lorraine. She came on this show thinking that anyone who posed nude was not right for her son. She was very closed minded on the subject. It took her relationship with Erica to open her eyes. When Erica told her "secret" she realized she had been making a mistake. Erica was the same girl she loved, she just got naked for a living.

I wonder why Rob left his trip with Lauren?

Because there was absolutely NO chemistry between the 2 of them., despite all of his Momma's best efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3284509;
    That whole date between JoJo and his mom was just disturbing. I have two sons and love them very much, but the way Mrs. B. talked about her son was downright creepy. I don't know if all that was an act or not. I really think that Mindy should turn around and run as fast as she can in the opposite direction.

I was very disappointed in Rob choosing Lauren and not at all surprised when it said that he cut his cruise short. He should have grown a pair and stood up to his mother if he really had feelings for Camilla. I wonder if he and Camilla do get together in the future, if she will ever be able to trust that he will choose her happiness over his mothers. And for a relationship to work, you have to put your mate first. (and hopefully have a mother who is smart enough to not make you choose in the first place!)

The whole Michael/Lorraine/Whoever thing was just so contrived that it doesn't even warrant a comment.

I do hope that if there is another season of this dreadful show that I will be able to ignore it. I'm a bit embarassed that I actually watched this horrible thing.
    Lilbit, I'd hope to ignore it, too, but I doubt I'll be able to. While I do wonder, sometimes, why I watch this stuff, I do realize that, in the end, it makes me forget about everything going on right now and, quite frankly, in these trying times, it's a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by winniechloe;3283769;
    erica and lorraine are together who knew
    I'm happy there's at least one happy couple, haha.

Does anybody here know what happened to the couples?
    I thought, of all places, FORT would know!!!

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;3284632;
    I have to respectfully disagree, babymay. Lorraine came off as judgemental and hypocritical after the show concluded. Meghan and Erica were two girls that came from the same position in that they both posed nude for Playboy and Penthouse, respectfully. They also kept their secrets hidden for a while. Meghan didn't say anything until the fear of her file getting show came (I believe that was in episode 3), and we all know that Erica kept it hidden until the very end.

But although their circumstances were similar, Lorraine only ended up giving Erica a chance, most likely because Erica had that "wholesome, heartfelt" look to her, while Meghan just looked wild and too girlfriend-y with her blonde hair and big boobs. Granted, Meghan came off as a little too flirtatious, like for example, with the whole getting dressed up as Santa Claus thing and then making out with Michael. But still, I never saw Lorraine give her a chance. She made a quick judgment about her after looking at her and then said, "No, she's not a good match."

Erica ended up winning her heart, and yet she came from the same background as Meghan. Maybe if Lorraine had gotten to know the girl, maybe she would have ended up liking her. Hopefully Lorraine learned from her experience and not be so quick to judge anymore.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3288221;
    I have to respectfully disagree, babymay. Lorraine came off as judgemental and hypocritical after the show concluded. Meghan and Erica were two girls that came from the same position in that they both posed nude for Playboy and Penthouse, respectfully. They also kept their secrets hidden for a while. Meghan didn't say anything until the fear of her file getting show came (I believe that was in episode 3), and we all know that Erica kept it hidden until the very end.

But although their circumstances were similar, Lorraine only ended up giving Erica a chance, most likely because Erica had that "wholesome, heartfelt" look to her, while Meghan just looked wild and too girlfriend-y with her blonde hair and big boobs. Granted, Meghan came off as a little too flirtatious, like for example, with the whole getting dressed up as Santa Claus thing and then making out with Michael. But still, I never saw Lorraine give her a chance. She made a quick judgment about her after looking at her and then said, "No, she's not a good match."

Erica ended up winning her heart, and yet she came from the same background as Meghan. Maybe if Lorraine had gotten to know the girl, maybe she would have ended up liking her. Hopefully Lorraine learned from her experience and not be so quick to judge anymore.
    And what do you want to bet that even though Lorraine has a mother/daughter relationship with Erica, she's probably not too keen on her having a relationship with her son now that she knows the truth?
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast