+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

1/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

The mothers have clearly lost the plot. This is a TV show ladies and these women don't live anywhere near you. Relax, your boys are thinking with their little heads and nothing will come of this. And boys, move out.

Next week we will see more action. JoJo will walk away with his mom. There isn't a girl on the face of the planet that would consider marrying into that family. Mother in law from hell has taken on a new meaning.

Erica will queer the deal with both Michael and his mom and he will "choose" the med student. He would probablly rather walk away but since Mrs B chose that role he will be mandated by production to choose.

Rob will choose Camilla, again, a production must no matter what.

This show will not see another season.
    Last edited by waywyrd; 01-13-2009 at 08:51 AM.

Re: [B]1/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**[/B]

Didn't Michael send the med student home? I thought he said he couldn't choose, but I think what he really meant was that his mommy wouldn't let him choose Megan, the one that he wanted to choose and I don't think he had that much of a connection with Amanda in the first place. So if Erica's secret spoils the deal with Michael and his mother, then he will probably go home with mom.

I also think that JoJo will choose his mom. I think he and Mindy could have a relationship but I also think that JoJo is too young and immature to stand up to his mom yet. I hope he knows that someday in the future, unless momma dies young, he will HAVE to stand up to her. I don't see her ever finding a girl who is good enough for her baby boy.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3275796;
    The mothers have clearly lost the plot. This is a TV show ladies and these women don't live anywhere near you. Relax, your boys are thinking with their little heads and nothing will come of this. And boys, move out.

Next week we will see more action. JoJo will walk away with his mom. There isn't a girl on the face of the planet that would consider marrying into that family. Mother in law from hell has taken on a new meaning.

Erica will queer the deal with both Michael and his mom and he will "choose" the med student. He would probablly rather walk away but since Mrs B chose that role he will be mandated by production to choose.

I kind of hope it does. It's been fun, but next time, let's not pad it so much with the Playboy,etc. models!

Interesting, but I think Jojo will pick Mindy. The previews make it seem like he won't, but he did say to everyone he was falling for her. Didn't he say he got butterflies when they kissed? If this is real, and not "show directed," I can't imagine he would want to give that up! These two are 21 and 22, right? They've got their whole lives ahead of them and they live states away. Let's pick her and keep up the friendship. And I still say --- what about her does Mrs. B not like? She's a kindergarten teacher with morals, very pretty, and smitten with her son!

I agree Michael will pick Amanda, but I think both of them are in it for the hot sex!

And Rob, who is SO adorable, and will have girls knocking on his door, will pick Camilla.

The Moms: Lorraine will be thrilled with Michael's choice, especially after learning about Erica. Michael made a comment early in the show about posing nude (I think with Michelle?). He seemed just OK with it, but not thrilled. I think Lorraine will make a great MIL to the right girl someday. She will be the one you would be great friends with.

Esther will NOT be happy with Rob's choice. She is all about tradition. But I think she is a kind person and will try to accept whomever he chooses - but in the end, Rob will bring home a Jewish girl to marry. And it WON'T be Lauren.

Mrs. B., oh Mrs. B -- I think a lot of her "personality" is producer-driven. I think she will be the type that "no girl is good enough for my son," but again I think she'll be fair to whomever Jojo eventually marries. And I think she'll be more open-minded than she seems. I wouldn't be surprised if Jojo marries early - he just seems like the type, and I've had a lot of experience being around college boys that age (as a community college instructor). He also seems to be a little more mature than he acts on the show.

Re: 1/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3275796;

I actually think JoJo will pick Mindy because there is a screencap that shows him hugging her & then he looks up like he is watching his mother walk away because he looks kind of sad as he looks over Mindy's shoulder who is hugging him at the time!

I think Michael will pick NO ONE!
    He will learn about Erica's "job" & his mother will not be able to get past the fact that Erica kept this from her when she thought she was the perfect on so she will start to question her ability to "know who really is best for her son"

I think Rob will be the one that takes his mother's advice & picks Erin...is that her name?....& he will send Camilla home after his mother badgers him to death about it!

Everyone will think it will go like this............
    JoJo = picks his mother over Mindy!
    Rob = picks the woman "Camilla" his mother disapproves of!
    Michael = picks the woman "Erica" his mother wants for him!

However I see it ending like this..........
    JoJo = picks Mindy OVER his mother's wishes!
    Rob = picks the woman "Erin" his mother approves of!
    Michael = picks no one after his mother is deceived by Erica!
    Last edited by Larel; 01-13-2009 at 10:45 AM.

FORT Newbie

Poor Mindy - she loses either way!! She either loses the guy or has to put up with that wicked mother of his. My Gosh - his mom needs to get a life! I have a son and would NEVER be that dang contrary. Geez - NO ONE will ever be good enough for her baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3275843;
    Interesting, but I think Jojo will pick Mindy. The previews make it seem like he won't, but he did say to everyone he was falling for her. Didn't he say he got butterflies when they kissed? If this is real, and not "show directed," I can't imagine he would want to give that up! These two are 21 and 22, right? They've got their whole lives ahead of them and they live states away. Let's pick her and keep up the friendship. And I still say --- what about her does Mrs. B not like? She's a kindergarten teacher with morals, very pretty, and smitten with her son!
    She has big ... hearts.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Larel;3275958;
    I think Rob will be the one that takes his mother's advice & picks Erin...is that her name?....& he will send Camilla home after his mother badgers him to death about it!
    Even though this is just reality TV and wouldn't expect any of this to really last, I would be a little sad if Rob picked Lauren. He has said over and over that they had no chemistry so I'd rather he pick no one than pick her. He and Camilla seem to genuinely get along so I really think he should pick her just to give his mom a reality check. He can always go on to marry a nice Jewish girl in the future if/when things don't work out with Camilla.

I think all of these guys will need to wait until they're in their 30's or 40's, because that's when they will finally feel the need to cut the apron strings,....and they need to be cut!

Larel, her name is Lauren Potter (the one Rob's mother loves to death and the one who sometimes looks like "Erica Kane")

I think it was so cool when Rob told Esther that Nikki is just as non-Jewish as Camilla. And then he rightfully wondered why Esther doesn't give a whole lot of verbal disapproval when it comes to Nikki. Hmm. Wouldn't it be weird at the finale if Esther shows some racist colors? She doesn't strike me as a racist but anything can happen in staged tv, oops, i mean "reality tv"
    America's Next Top Best Friend!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMrox;3277973;
    Larel, her name is Lauren Potter (the one Rob's mother loves to death and the one who sometimes looks like "Erica Kane")

I think it was so cool when Rob told Esther that Nikki is just as non-Jewish as Camilla. And then he rightfully wondered why Esther doesn't give a whole lot of verbal disapproval when it comes to Nikki. Hmm. Wouldn't it be weird at the finale if Esther shows some racist colors? She doesn't strike me as a racist but anything can happen in staged tv, oops, i mean "reality tv"

Ester doesn't strike you as a racist? Well, she is. It is very clear.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast