+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

1/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Better late than never.

Premium Member

Re: 1/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

And Mrs B. is on the warpath again, and she asks two black girls if she is prejudiced, D'oh Yes you are you witch .

Premium Member

JoJo decides to wuss out and not ask the girl he had the date with to the islands-he got to pick 2 of course Mrs. B thought no one was good enough for JoJo so she rips up the ticket in front of girls. Witch
    Robert chose Camilla and Amanda (but Amanda turned him down she wants that loser Michael) so he picks Nikki for his second choice of course Mom picks Lauren the one she keeps pushing on Rob as her choice
    Lucky for Amanda Lorraine picks her as her choice, Michael picks Erin (still doesn't know she is a Penthouse Pet) and Mindy (bye bye Michelle).

OK, does anyone else think Mrs. B is being "coached" to be over the top like that? Surely she can't REALLY be like that in real life! I see glimpses of a nice person, and some of the girls are keeping in touch with her. After my "reality" indoctrination with TB, I tend to be re-a-l-l-y skeptical now!

FORT Fogey

Beachmom--I have the same imression that you do-that a lot ofthe "racism" stuff is being encouraged as a way to create tension.

As if there weren't already enough.

I mean--if they were not encouraging her--would they have given her a helicopter to use to spy in?

FORT Newbie

It irritates me that Michael's mom doesn't know about Erin being a Penthouse pet and praises her so much. I want her to find out so bad! lol.

Yeah, MamaB is not racist, okay, right!

I did laugh when Michael got the text from Meghan telling him to come down to the basement and she is in a little Santa outfit. LOL Everyone upstairs is wondering where he is so he can take part in the holiday gathering and he is getting his own little smoochfest downstairs!

Erin was actually very kind with the little girl helping decorate the tree. Can't wait for the big reveal next week!

Mrs B told a Twaddy. Aftershe caught JoJo in the hot tub she came back and told the girls "she wasn't used to the black culture" On the first epidsode she said she had a black god child. Now if that is so and she has "black friend" then how come she isn't used to it? There really is nothing uglier than a racist and Mrs B is ugly to the core.

I liked tonight's episode. It showed the side of Mrs. B that I desperately wanted to see. We've pretty much only seen Mrs. B as the strongly opinionated mother who pushes everyone's buttons. This side of her makes the show very intestesting, but you just start to think, "Is this woman that delusional?" Even if it might have been manipulated by the producers ('cause we all know that this show is all kinds of fake ), I thought that heart-to-heart-to-heart with Maisha and Camilla was sweet.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Judging by the few posts here on last night's show, it appears few people are watching the show or wanting to comment on it. I can't imagine why any of these young women would want to get attached to any of these boys (I can't call them men). Many of the girls are no where near marriage material either. The only ones I like are Michael and his mother who seem the most normal. So glad drag queen Michelle got booted out last night.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast