+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 1/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by snooky;3270073;
    I thought Michelle also was in Playboy. Which makes for 5! That's a ridiculously high percentage. If I were the moms, and really thought this show was serious (which they seem to!), I'd be so mad at the producers.
    No, Michelle has never posed nude. If she did, it would have shown up in her file.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I wonder if Mrs B has suffered repercussions from her tirades. Are her neighbors talking about her? Is she being glared at in the grocery store? I'm sure it's been edited to make her look as terrible as possible, and yes, she's probably being coached...but surely she knows how terrible she sounds! If she didn't believe this stuff why in the world would she spout it on national tv?? I bet she's very embarrassed now that it's airing.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lyzm;3271452;
    I wonder if Mrs B has suffered repercussions from her tirades. Are her neighbors talking about her? Is she being glared at in the grocery store? I'm sure it's been edited to make her look as terrible as possible, and yes, she's probably being coached...but surely she knows how terrible she sounds! If she didn't believe this stuff why in the world would she spout it on national tv?? I bet she's very embarrassed now that it's airing.

Read her thread. Horrible things definately happened.

Quote Originally Posted by lyzm;3271452;
    Yes, sadly bad things have happened. Her home was vandalized and her prized german shepherd was killed I know she's awful but there's no call to do that to someone. Especially to harm an innocent animal :nono
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

I enjoyed watching this episode as usual.
    When Mrs B was acting up so much in the helicopter she sounded to me like a woman torned cause the love of her life is making out with another girl. Not as a mother. It was a bit scary, like she is in love with her own son.

I cannot wait to see what Miss Hypocrite will say or do when she finds out that the girl she loves so much, is penthouse pet.
    I love to see that. Don't like that woman at all.

I was surprised at the ending though. So this means we only have 8 girls left all of a sudden?
    And at first you think O Mrs B , she is learning not to be such a racist but the way she made sure the black girl who tried to talk some sense into her and was very nice to her when she cried, the one she claimed to love,... was not allowed to come.
    It showed me... she has not changed at all!

Is it terrible of me but I also do not believe for a moment any of the girls are really attracted to the Jewish guy. Especially not the black girl. sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDutchWoman;3273385;
    Is it terrible of me but I also do not believe for a moment any of the girls are really attracted to the Jewish guy. Especially not the black girl. sorry.
    Really?!? He's the only one that I think is good looking at all. JoJo is a meathead (only on the outside. he seems quite sweet but way young) and Michael is not good looking to me AT ALL. Rob I think is totally hot
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3273735;
    Really?!? He's the only one that I think is good looking at all. JoJo is a meathead (only on the outside. he seems quite sweet but way young) and Michael is not good looking to me AT ALL. Rob I think is totally hot
    I think he is a cutie. Personality has a lot to do with looks and he seems to have the best one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123