+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 1/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I have been watching, but I can't say I'm committed to the show. I am glad to see Michelle go!! I don't think any of these guys are really worth fighting over, they all seem pretty average. Then again, for these girls I'm sure the point is really to get exposure rather than get the guy. My fav among the girls at the moment is Erica, and she will probably be out when her "big secret" comes out.

I was flipping between this and True Beauty last night. I still think this show is a lot more staged than the other so called reality shows. I would have to agree with others, though, in that I really don't see any of these guys as being a good catch or marriage material. As far as Mrs Bojo, most of it is just created drama. I still wonder why anyone would go along with it, but I guess there are many on these shows who hunger for their 15 minutes....

FORT Fogey

Anniefran--calling someone "normal" on this show isn't really saying much.

IMO Michael has as many attachment problems as the other guys do--why else would any guy want to be on a show like this?
    I mean--the guy's a buff not bad looking firefighter--and he can't get his own dates?

Guy problem alert.

I laughed, I cried, I was outraged. What else could one want from an entertainment show? What is the most fun is that Michael who found out about Mindy in Playboy, now has to struggle with the fact that the NICE girl he has pretty much ignored because she's mom's fave turns out to be the current Penthouse Pet of the Year. That is Karma and that is sweet....great entertainment next week.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3267701;
    I laughed, I cried, I was outraged. What else could one want from an entertainment show? What is the most fun is that Michael who found out about Mindy in Playboy, now has to struggle with the fact that the NICE girl he has pretty much ignored because she's mom's fave turns out to be the current Penthouse Pet of the Year. That is Karma and that is sweet....great entertainment next week.
    Quoting myself with an OOOPS...I think. Was that Meghan rather than Kindergarten Teacher, Mindy? Sorry Mindy if that is so.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by annifran;3266695;
    Judging by the few posts here on last night's show, it appears few people are watching the show or wanting to comment on it. I can't imagine why any of these young women would want to get attached to any of these boys (I can't call them men). Many of the girls are no where near marriage material either. The only ones I like are Michael and his mother who seem the most normal. So glad drag queen Michelle got booted out last night.

I totally agree - I don't see any marriage potential between any of the individuals on this show. It would be intersting to see if they follow this show up with a "Daddy's Girl" show and have a bunch of guys trying to live with some over protective fathers haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3268276;
    Quoting myself with an OOOPS...I think. Was that Meghan rather than Kindergarten Teacher, Mindy? Sorry Mindy if that is so.
    Yes, Meghan is the one that has done playboy. I know I have a hard time keeping the names straight too.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3268692;
    Yes, Meghan is the one that has done playboy. I know I have a hard time keeping the names straight too.
    A whole bunch of them have done Playboy. The show seems to have cast for that.

1.) Brittany - according to Wikipedia, a Hooters waitress, who was chosen by Playboy as one of the nine sexiest girls of MySpace and subsequently appeared in its June 2006 Girls of MySpace pictorial. She later appeared as the cover girl of Playboy Special Edition Wet & Wild 2006.
    2.) Meghan - according to Wikipedia, Playboy Cyber Girl of the Month for January 2008
    3.) Stacy - according to Wikipedia, the only one who was actually a centerfold, Miss February 1999. She was also the 2005 St. Pauli Girl.

and of course Erica, who's got them all licked, being the Penthouse Pet of the Month for January 2007 and Pet of the Year for 2008.
    Last edited by Krom; 01-08-2009 at 05:17 AM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I thought Michelle also was in Playboy. Which makes for 5! That's a ridiculously high percentage. If I were the moms, and really thought this show was serious (which they seem to!), I'd be so mad at the producers.

Quote Originally Posted by snooky;3270073;
    If I were the moms, and really thought this show was serious (which they seem to!), I'd be so mad at the producers.
    Of course, if I was one of the sons, I'd be "high five-ing" them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast