+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tonight's Episode - Best Ever..?

Tonight's Episode - Best Ever..?

Tonight's episode of Momma's Boys finally gives us what we've all been waiting for - Mrs. B in the helicopter spying on JoJo! They've been teasing us with this for weeks and it's finally here. We get to see how truly insane she really is (not that there's really any doubt). It's going to be awesome to see her break down in that helicopter.

Is anybody else as excited about this as I am?

Re: Tonight's Episode - Best Ever..?

Oh! I am totally excited and looking forward to seeing this! I thought I read somewhere that she got in trouble with the helicopter pilot. I hope we get to see that but I'm betting we won't.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Tonight's Episode - Best Ever..?

Quote Originally Posted by LomannAnderson;3265279;
    Tonight's episode of Momma's Boys finally gives us what we've all been waiting for - Mrs. B in the helicopter spying on JoJo! They've been teasing us with this for weeks and it's finally here. We get to see how truly insane she really is (not that there's really any doubt). It's going to be awesome to see her break down in that helicopter.

Is anybody else as excited about this as I am?
    While I'm happy to see a new episode, the sentiments behind her breakdown depress me (as have all of her crazy rantings re: race and religion) so I'm kinda not looking forward to that. What I AM hoping to see is her son tell her off and tell her how her thinking is warped! We heard him say something after her crazy breakdown last week so I'm hoping we'll see some more of that this week!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

+ Reply to Thread