+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 12/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: 12/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3260714;
    Marriage is not in the script for this show. Not at all. They are just picking a girlfriend.

Arielflies, I agree with Lellis, you are not allowed to leave. You have to watch this. It is the prerequisite for regaining lost brain cells 201.
    All right - one more week. This show does seem closer to reality, doesn't it? And, yes - the object is to date someone, not make a commitment...therefore Casting could go to Bimbo Heaven to pick and choose...and they did.

Let's see:

the 25 year old who is sculpting her way into blonde bombshell status (I think she is getting close to looking like "something" Smith - the one who died a couple of years ago after giving birth in the Caribbean.)

girls who pose nude - because they are young.

a mix of the totally irresponsible and the working girl (be it actress or model.)

moms from differing ethnic and personality backgrounds - each rather obsessive about their sons.

sons from a geek to a player to a good guy.

Yeah - what's not to like for an entertainment mix.

AND, I just realized...there is NO host; just the odd box now and then.

shoepie - Next week's preview featured a set up for JoJo's crazy mom to spy on her son and his date from a helicopter. Such lead up....such drama with the binoculars...such CHEESE!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

^There are 3 more episodes IIRC, so I think you should just finish the whole show.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3260733;
    All right - one more week. This show does seem closer to reality, doesn't it? And, yes - the object is to date someone, not make a commitment...therefore Casting could go to Bimbo Heaven to pick and choose...and they did.
    I guess I'm so used to TB that I thought it was "marriage-minded"! I'm glad it's not, and I wonder if any of these guys already have girls waiting for them at home. How many of the guys are in it for fame - or just to have a good time? My ds is still young, but I'm learning what kind of "Boy's Momma" I WON'T be!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3260733;
    All right - one more week.

shoepie - Next week's preview featured a set up for JoJo's crazy mom to spy on her son and his date from a helicopter. Such lead up....such drama with the binoculars...such CHEESE!
    Oh, I did see that. Her reaction looked to be very real. Hitting the window was definately not scripted. They are really out to jerk her chain. Granted it doesn't take more than a large butt to do that so they get no props from me.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3261265;
    I guess I'm so used to TB that I thought it was "marriage-minded"! I'm glad it's not, and I wonder if any of these guys already have girls waiting for them at home. How many of the guys are in it for fame - or just to have a good time? My ds is still young, but I'm learning what kind of "Boy's Momma" I WON'T be!
    LOL- that's what's so great about this show-- that we *know* beforehand that it's just for fun!! And if all the guys are in it for the exposure... well, we know of a few Bachelors who did that as well.

This show really cracks me up and I have to admit, I find it really refreshing when compared with the Bachelor. Unfortunately, I'm on vacation and haven't had a chance to watch the whole episode [drat NBC for not uploading their most recent episodes!] but the highlights they showed were hilarious!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

For anyone interested they are showing all 3 of the first episodes of this show on WE today. I just happened to see them listed when I was watching Bridezillas.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3260367;
    But ... but ... but ... Why, oh why didn't Cara even get a DATE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    I can hear Joel McHale writing The Soup clip right now!
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

FORT Fogey

I can't believe I got sucked into this cheese-fest. It's an MTV show on network tv. It's all going to pot.

Well, I guess network tv needs a home for the bimbette/actress-wannabees. This may be it.

So long as they stay off the bachelor, I'm happy. And, I'll watch both.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234