+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 12/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 12/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I have been watching this for the "entertainment" value only...and it has had some over the top moments....

Mrs. B is OFF the chart and either Jojo will have to grow him a pair of watermelon sized stain plated B#### or he will have to move 3000 miles away from home and I still don't know if that will stop that woman....

As for Lorinne and Ester, I really believe that who ever their sons choose even though they might not like it they will evenutally "fall in line" because they love their sons and want them to be happy...

Now this goes without saying will any of the realtionships from the show last...lmao...NOOOOOOOOOO IMO all these boys are too young to even be worried about marriage right now...and the person who said Michael was a player...I agree....I think all he is out for right now is a good time....as for Rob and again IMO I don't see any chemistry with him and ANY of the girls...no vibes...nothing and I really have to question his sexual oreintation...not that that is a bad thing...but I just wonder if he is being honest with himself and how he feels....

but as for Jojo..my fondest wishes for him when he if really ready to settle down is a beautiful african american woman who turns his world upside down and that she is either jewish or a muslem and that she has the other religion somewhere in her family histroy...

Mrs B....you might want to consider some professional help...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Can't help but wonder what Michelle looked like before she started destroying/realigning her body with which she was born. This is one time when firefighter-boy should listen to his mother. He should just "do the deed" and move on....get it out of his system, if that's what he needs.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

But ... but ... but ... Why, oh why didn't Cara even get a DATE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

(She had the lingere for it already picked out.)
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I didn't even hear of this show except at this site...assumed it was on cable...then ran into it while channel-surfing last night and saw the last 20 minutes or so. It really belongs on Fox (if it even belongs on television).

It's bad enough that I may try to watch the first 2 episodes and the part of the 3rd that I "missed". LOL.

I'd feel better about it if it wasn't "reality" TV...if it was completely fiction, and everyone on it was an actor, but then, isn't it fiction, and aren't they all actors? When are the networks/producers going to market this genre as what it really is ("Soap Opera Training")?

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3260026;
    I think I am done with this mess. The only fun part of the show (for me) was the cooking challenge.

Where did JoJo get his sweet compassion? Michael is a player (who doesn't want to take on a bimbo's debt) and Rob just doesn't click with Miss Squeaky Clean. What's a mom to do?

One thing we don't usually get to see was a Producer and Cameramen (supposed to be off-camera) having to deal with Cara's meltdown. It was interesting that they left what is normally kept behind the scenes on film.

Besides the Bachelor taking the same time slot next week, the reason I think I'm done with this was in the preview. That is NOT drama, it is psycho - and I'm not a fan of unscripted psycho.
    Oh no you don't my friend no running out on this...The Bachelor 8pm then time for you to watch this at 10...at least next week!
    You must hang in there just to prove all us Bachelor watchers are not all that bad after all!! ***Sneaking back to my home forum****
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3260083;
    IMrs. B is OFF the chart and either Jojo will have to grow him a pair of watermelon sized stain plated B#### or he will have to move 3000 miles away from home and I still don't know if that will stop that woman....

Now this goes without saying will any of the realtionships from the show last...lmao...NOOOOOOOOOO IMO all these boys are too young to even be worried about marriage right now...and the person who said Michael was a player...I agree....I think all he is out for right now is a good time....as for Rob and again IMO I don't see any chemistry with him and ANY of the girls...no vibes...nothing and I really have to question his sexual oreintation...not that that is a bad thing...but I just wonder if he is being honest with himself and how he feels....

but as for Jojo..my fondest wishes for him when he if really ready to settle down is a beautiful african american woman who turns his world upside down and that she is either jewish or a muslem and that she has the other religion somewhere in her family histroy...
    l
    I AGREE with most of the above. But, I think Rob is straight. He is just a geek and probably wouldn't have been chosen except for his adorable mom - who just personifies the stereotypical "Jewish mama". JoJo is adorable and deserves a wonderful girl and to live far far far far away from mama. I too hope she is of color - either African American, Asian, Hispanic, Native American, Jewish - whatever and hopefully with a big bottom. He seems to have escaped his mom's "teachings" and has evolved into a sweetheart despite her poison.

FORT Fogey

Last night's show was really funny--especially the cooking part. The chef looked waaay too interested in the girls--espeically in standing really close to certain ones.

And while they were busy trying to win a guy--and some money--he was busy looking down their uh...aprons.

I agree that Mrs. B is a horror--but of course she is getting egged on by the staff. And yes seeing the production ass't or whoever was interesting as well.

The only problem I have with this show is that by the end my eyes are sooo sore from my having rolled them for a whole hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3260026;
    Where did JoJo get his sweet compassion? Michael is a player (who doesn't want to take on a bimbo's debt) and Rob just doesn't click with Miss Squeaky Clean. What's a mom to do?
    He is so YOUNG! 21 and an RA at his dorm? Is he really thinking about marriage? But he does seem sweet and sincere - I guess we'll see!

Did anyone else hear Cara, in her rant, say that she was abused during her stay there? Abused by the other girls, maybe the moms and the crew too? I remember the big scene when her heel came off her shoe and she freaked out and some of the other girls told her it was no big deal. If that's abuse, she needs to get a dictionary.

I still find it hard to believe that Michelle is 25. All that plastic surgery has done has made her look older than her years. My son is 26, my daughter is 24 and they look so much younger than Michelle. I don't want to know what she is going to look like in another 25 years. And to be so far into debt. When she tried explaining her situation, she never stated that there were health issues or college expenses or a crazy round-the-world trip. She just said that she likes to shop! Oy!

I like Rob's mom the best. Jojo's mom is a nutjob. But so is Mike's mom.

Next week looks good with Jojo's mom in the helicopter spying on her son making out with a black girl!!! I loved how when she smashed her hand on the window of the helicopter, the pilot or someone chided her! LOL

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3260628;
    He is so YOUNG! 21 and an RA at his dorm? Is he really thinking about marriage? But he does seem sweet and sincere - I guess we'll see!
    Marriage is not in the script for this show. Not at all. They are just picking a girlfriend.

Arielflies, I agree with Lellis, you are not allowed to leave. You have to watch this. It is the prerequisite for regaining lost brain cells 201.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast