+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Girls' Secrets Revealed

The Girls' Secrets Revealed

I was originally just going to put this in the discussion thread, but I decided to create a new thread since it didn't really talk about the show that aired last Monday night. Also, the following post reveals a good amount of information on a group of girls, so instead of just posting in each girls' individual thread, I thought I'd just make one whole thread.

The following girls have been working in the entertainment industry:

Megan Albertus (IMDb profile): It's already know that Megan is actually an actress. Was she a plant hired by NBC, who knows? But she did the job of a the mousey, quiet girl well.

Natalie Flores (CBS.com profile): JustRegistered posted in Natalie's thread, saying that she was on the CBS.com show InTurn (which I watched, I admit ). It was a show that aspiring actors/actresses went on to win a role on some daytime show. She was the one everyone else hated and was booted early on.

Meghan Allen (IMDb profile): Meghan has appeared on NBC before. Does everyone else remember Fear Factor: Couples? She was on it with her then-boyfriend James:

I loved them. They were absolutely my favorite ones, and I was disappointed when they fell short of the grand prize, getting 2nd. After Fear Factor, she appeared in Playboy in Feb '05 with 6 other Fear Factor female contestants. Later on in '05, she was featured in a Playboy's DVD entitled "Women of Fear Factor." Then in '07 onward, she continuously appeared in Playboy's Cyber Club, which led her to receive the title of the Cybergirl of the Month in Jan ‘08.

Brittany Fuchs: Brttany, the girl that Jojo was making out with in the hot tub, has posed for Playboy.

Stacy Fuson (IMDb,): Stacy was Playboy's Playmate of the Month for Feb '99. Unlike Meghan and Brittany, she has admitted to the others that she has done Playboy.

Erica Ellyson (IMDb,): As we all already know, Erica is Penthouse's Pet of the Year for 2008. She has admitted to her profession during confessionals, but unlike Stacy, she hasn't told anyone yet. But her secret looks like it might be revealed in the next episode.

Misty Alli (IMDb): Misty, the girl who wants Jojo just to piss off his momma, has appeared on numerous dating shows before this one. She has been on MTV's Next, MTV's Parental Control, MTV's Exposed, and Blind Date. She has also appeared on Nickelodeon's Just Jordan and the movie "Waist Deep." Check out her IMDb profile (link is by her name) to see her whole filmography.

Julie Bornemann (IMDb): Julie is an aspiring actress who has been in a movie with a few well-known names, like Kaley Cuoco (The Big Bang Theory, 8 Simple Rules) and Rider Strong (Boy Meets World). She has also had small roles in a couple other movies.

Michelle Kopasz (MTV.com profile): Michelle has been on another reality show before this one: Paris Hilton's My New BFF, which aired on MTV. Not including the 4 girls who were let go in the beginning of the competition, she was the first one eliminated, the reason being was that she did not want to dye her hair.

Lynette McKinney (IMDb): Lynette, who has already been eliminated from the show, has had a few uncredited roles in well-known movies like "Stomp the Yard" and "Why Did I Get Married?". She was also seen on MTV's Yo Mamma in 2 episodes.

Lauren Potter (IMDb): Lauren is the girl that Esther, Rob's mom, absolutely adores. But unbeknowst to her, Lauren has a few credits under her belt. She was a "Dancer" on The Sopranos, a "Drunk Chick" on Rescue Me, and worked as a body double for The Bedford Diaries. Like Meghan, Lauren has been on NBC before, as a contestant of Deal or No Deal. Her IMDb profile (link by her name) also says that she was previously a guest on the Tyra Banks Show.

Cara Quici (IMDb): Cara's IMDb profile doesn't have much, her only credit being Momma's Boys. But it does have a few pictures on it. And in the first episode, Cara said she was an aspiring singer. She then went on to sing her own song that she wrote (which was kind of horrible ).

Michael Sarysz (IMDb): Finally, we have Michael, one of the 3 momma's boys. I know, he's not one of the girls, but I thought I would include him anyway. :smile He has previously been on CBS' NCIS and some movie I've never heard of, called "Do You Want to Know a Secret?" (apparently, he was killed in the beginning of the movie).
    Last edited by Unklescott; 12-23-2008 at 08:47 PM.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Re: The Girls' Secrets Revealed

So apparently the Penthouse girl's secret isn't so bad considering that half of them pose nude as a living. I know that they put actresses on reality shows but that's half the cast! Momma's Boys is taking the concept to a whole new level!

I don't think the "actress" thing will be the girl's secrets though. It'll be something stupid. But when it comes to Michelle, does anyone else think she looks like Candis Cayne? If her secret is that she was born a dude this was seriously be the greatest show ever.

Quote Originally Posted by troobabiee7;3257043;
    I don't think the "actress" thing will be the girl's secrets though. It'll be something stupid.
    I don't think it'll be their secret either, but as I was listing off the girls who posed nude, I thought I'd also include the other entertainment industry chicks, which included the aspiring actresses.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Thanks for posting it all, it was interesting to see!

Quote Originally Posted by troobabiee7;3257047;
    Thanks for posting it all, it was interesting to see!
    No problem! It was interesting for me also. I couldn't believe Fear Factor Meghan was on this! I absolutely adored her when she was on Fear Factor: Couples. She looks so different now with her black highlights.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3257049;
    No problem! It was interesting for me also. I couldn't believe Fear Factor Meghan was on this! I absolutely adored her when she was on Fear Factor: Couples. She looks so different now with her black highlights.
    I remember her from Fear Factor! That was the one time I watched it. I liked her and her boyfriend too!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by troobabiee7;3257050;
    I remember her from Fear Factor! That was the one time I watched it. I liked her and her boyfriend too!
    I rarely watched Fear Factor, but I saw this series. I liked her and her boyfriend too.

What happened to the real reality show? The one where the contestants went on the show to win what was being offered, instead of just to further their career, or start one?

I guess that's why I've been cutting back on my reality shows except for a few. This one caught my attention and then the total train wreck format held me there. I suppose I'll watch it just for laughs

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by troobabiee7;3257043;
    So apparently the Penthouse girl's secret isn't so bad considering that half of them pose nude as a living. I know that they put actresses on reality shows but that's half the cast! Momma's Boys is taking the concept to a whole new level!

I don't think the "actress" thing will be the girl's secrets though. It'll be something stupid. But when it comes to Michelle, does anyone else think she looks like Candis Cayne? If her secret is that she was born a dude this was seriously be the greatest show ever.
    Oh my god, hysterical!!! And I agree.

I reckon these girls count being in the background as actresses?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast