+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Girls' Secrets Revealed

Re: The Girls' Secrets Revealed

I finally did a search on Erica and all I can say is Lorraine's girl next door isn't quite as wholesome as she thinks she is huh? I can't wait to see Lorraines face when she sees some of the stuff that's out there on this girl.

What if Michael finally caves in and says his mom is right and he really likes Erica, and then her secret is told. Since mom likes her would she decide that "the past is past" and accept his decision or do a 180 and try to talk him out of it??

I vote talk him out of it. From what was shown on the previews apparently Erica "confesses" to Michael, at least about Penthouse. I doubt very seriously that she will tell him EVERYTHING. The question is though, will Michael clue his mom in or will he keep the info to himself.

If he likes her, he keeps it to himself. If he doesn't want her and wants Mom to get off of the Erica bandwagon, he may tell her.

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

I think a typical male would be thrilled at first to be "dating" a Penthouse babe. I don't know if most typical males would want to continue to date, since everyone else has seen "the cow" that he might get to milk for free.

Quote Originally Posted by famita;3271157;
    I think a typical male would be thrilled at first to be "dating" a Penthouse babe. I don't know if most typical males would want to continue to date, since everyone else has seen "the cow" that he might get to milk for free.
    My son wasn't that impressed with Erica, but he did say about the Playboy girls that dating one of them came with an advantage because they could get him into the Playboy mansion for their parties! (Yes, my son is still sowing his wild oats and no where near ready to settle down)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12