+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 12/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

12/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Let the games begin! Tonight we start weeding out all the fame whores single women looking to start a life long romance with the man of their dreams. Please keep all laughter and discussion of this train wreck in this thread only until 1 a.m. Eastern. Thanks and let's have fun.

Re: 12/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Here comes the Victoria's Secret lingerie show.

I think it is hilarious that all the girls ran the course with flying colors and one of the guys had to be carted away in an ambulance after doing it. Way to show off for the girls.

FORT Fogey

Somehow I managed to miss the premier even though I was trying to catch it.

Tonight every time I started to get into it--like the individual dates--I started thinking about what kind of woman would want any of these guys for a husband? This is so obviously a set up and not an attempt to find anyone a mate.

It would be hilarious if one of these match-ups realy took because of the low to no expectations.

btw--Freud would have a field day with these passive aggressive guys trying to "rebel" against what their moms want by asking out the one woman that mom has made clear she doesn't like.

Maybe this show should be requred watching for psychologists-in-training?

FORT Regular

Cell phones and text messages to let you know if you've made the cut or not? OMG !!!! Is this really what reality tv has come to? This show is a joke, but of course, I can't stop watching it now, LOL! It made me sad to see Megan break down like that. Unfortunately, society isnt kind to girls like her, and she finally let it out. Jojo looked quite upset that she was deciding to leave. Even though the girls kinda made her look trashy like the rest of them, I hope this boosts her self-confidence, because she is a very beautiful girl...inside and out!
    Last edited by Unklescott; 12-23-2008 at 03:51 AM.

Just a little note: FoRT says that the show airs on Tuesdays @ 10. Is that gonna be changed soon?

What a trainwreck of a show. I love it! Though judging from the number of posts, it doesn't look very popular here. I hope it doesn't drop down to the "Not Covered" section of FoRT.

But I can't believe two of the stars of the show are already gone! Of course, I'm talking about Vita and Mousey Megan. I was expecting them to go a bit farther since they both brough entertainment to the show.
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 12-23-2008 at 02:39 AM.

I got sucked into this show last week and wasn't going to watch but well, there's not much else to chose from.

I am glad that Vita and Mrs. B made up in the end but I think if Vita would have stayed in it wouldn't have ended up like that. And Mrs. B in the hot tub then yelling at JoJo that it was enough. Too funny. And sad really. How old is he?

Poor Megan what was she doing? She sacrificed herself. I wanted someone to tell her it wasn't up to her it was up to the guys. (she kept saying she didn't know what to do)

That was hilarious that two of them worked so hard they puked. Haha how embarrassing.

Next week looks like it's going to be interesting.

Maybe meagan wasnt so self sacrificing after all. Maybe after being there a few days she realized what a train wreck this show is and decided to jump off at the first chance! Smart girl in so many ways.
    I cant beleive that so many women want to be on tv and are willing to humilate themselves to do it. Getting a text message to tell you to leave, having three guys with no experience with women judging you, and having three older women who are way too close to their sons judging you, cant be good for a girls' ego! I was hoping they all join Meagan amd walk off en masse.
    What would be really interesting would be to have the mothers find someone so they could let their sons live their own lives. Maybe some older men cold quietly show up and sweep the mothers off their feet!!

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

I thought at least one of the mom's was married-the one with the long hair. I remember saying that when she and her husband were together, when her son needed her she jumped to help him. Wonder what her husband feels like-to come after their son! What a load of malarky!THose famewho*** deserve whatever they get! And maybe the guys will choose the one who just wants their money!

I can't believe they are already casting Season 2.

It will b e itneresting to see the drama unfold as the guys fall for the same girls.

Poor Penthouse girl. That box of secrets in the preivew must have her worried.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast