+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 12/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 12/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3257258;
    Mrs B needs to be slapped. I don't know why Jojo shouldn't be with a girl with a big butt. Jojo is with his mom who has a big nasty mouth.
    Mrs. B wants the exact opposite of what she is for JoJo. All the things that Mrs. B loves about herself she will hate in any woman that wants to be with JoJo. Out spoken, opinionated, loud mouthed, full sized girl, demanding, and the list goes on. Those are the types of things that someone like Mrs. B will NOT like in someone else. As a friend, maybe.........as someone that is dating or (god forbid) marrying her son, heck no. Mrs. B wants to be the one to control JoJo and I think that she would love to control the woman he is with as well.

FORT Fogey

Cher okee--I agree about the humidity and the hurling during/after the workout.

I do a lot of working out but even I don 't do it when it's hot and humid. I'm guessing that the guys did their workout a lot later in the day than the women did. It might even have been more gruelling for the guys than for the women--we have no way of knowing.

Hurling like that is one indication of heat fatigue which is not something to mess around with.
    I think they really pushed the guys too far.

Just IMO but based on working out/training in a hot environment (the desert)

FORT Fogey

Thanks for that tip about Megan's being an actress. Boy she is good!

I did start to get a little suspicious after her crying went on and on.

I wonder if Vita was some sort of plant too?

steppemaster

I agree that it looked like heat, down here in Florida we call it getting bear caught!

FORT Fogey

Cher okee--in the desert we call it "passing out."

Joking aside we are very careful here about the heat--because it is so easy to slip into heat fatigue, even heat exhaustion.

I've had both even though I thought I was paying attention to staying hydrated and not getting overheated.

It is really scary to get pale and stop sweating when you're really hot.

Heat stroke is the worst one--it's just one step away from being dead.

Knowing what the first two feel like I can't fault the guy who was hurling. That has got to be one of the worst sensations in the world. Your body is completely out of your control.

I'd hate to think that the producers did this just to get some "entertainment" out of what happened to the guys when pushed that way.
    Last edited by steppemaster; 12-26-2008 at 12:27 AM.

FORT Fogey

I didn't think Meagan was a plant until I saw her legs and stance in the final scene. She has massive calves and stood in 5th position. When I realized she was a dancer I knew something was up. In hindsight, she is way too pretty to be so socially thwarted, as well. And the braids? Nah. I should have known sooner.

This show is nuts but I really enjoyed it. There is so much manipulation and scripting it is hard to even view it as reality TV. Where on earth did they find Mrs B? I don't think she is a plant but they certainly are keeping her ramped.

FORT Fogey

Shoepie--oh I missed her leg muscles and ballet pose! Good for you to pick up on that.

And yes the show is goofy. IMO that is its "charm."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123