+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 12/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 12/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was laughing my a** off at the guys getting sick. That would surely knock my socks off!

Ok, I'll admit I did watch this show, but in my defense there was nothing else on!
    I'm interested to see what happens next week with the box of secrets. The Amanda girl that 2 of the moms are fighting over might turn out to be a dark horse with dark secrets LOL
    Honestly, after seeing the 2 dark haired boys puke their guts out I don't see how she would be interested in either of them - I'd take the firefighter with the fake boob fixation.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

This program is such a train wreck, from day one. That's what makes it so much fun to watch. I feel sorry for these women if they pair up with these momma's boys, because of their future mothers-in-law, with the exception of the taller mom with long hair (forgot the name) who seems much more "normal."

I thought perhaps Meghan was a plant from the first time we saw her. She seemed to be so out of place; in fact, I thought of her as the stereotypic school teacher or librarian who suddenly loses the glasses and lets the hair down long, which is pretty much what happened last night--although at the insistence of the other women. Meghan is a beautiful woman, unfortunately with very low self-esteem, quite childish and naive. I wonder what her background is and why she ever agreed to be on this show. She has values so unlike the other women, but is no where ready for a long-term relationship with any man. Wish she would have stayed for at least another 1-2 shows.

Anyone else agree that many of the women are getting very little camera time? We seem to hardly know the majority of them. I think starting with 36 was way too many.

I feel the producers are overly optimistic at planning a second season, and I suspect the ratings are very low. Of course, launching during the holiday season was not the smartest thing to do.

Am I the only one who thinks Megan just did not like that guy who wanted her to stay?

I must admit it is a bit weird. One guy asks you to stay last week, the 2 others said not to have any interest. Then a week? later the guy who said he liked you doesn't anymore and one of the others does.

Maybe he wasn't her type? He was sweet towards her though.
    Yes she could have been a plant cause it was a bit weird, but a very short staying plant.

I thought perhaps Meghan was a plant from the first time we saw her. She seemed to be so out of place; in fact, I thought of her as the stereotypic school teacher or librarian who suddenly loses the glasses and lets the hair down long, which is pretty much what happened last night--although at the insistence of the other women. Meghan is a beautiful woman, unfortunately with very low self-esteem, quite childish and naive. I wonder what her background is and why she ever agreed to be on this show. She has values so unlike the other women, but is no where ready for a long-term relationship with any man. Wish she would have stayed for at least another 1-2 shows.
    Turns out she really is a plant, and an actress. I'm really disgusted that Seacrest tried to pull this one over on us.

I think they did say that some of the girls were plants. But yeah, that kinda sucks cause what if they really did like her. Maybe that's why she left. She's a good actress!! haha.

Quote Originally Posted by snooky;3256941;
    Turns out she really is a plant, and an actress. I'm really disgusted that Seacrest tried to pull this one over on us.
    Whoa! She's good! She even brought tears to my eyes. Good cover story about the dogs, too. I wonder if anyone there had an inkling about her background. IF she had stayed to next week, her secret would have been revealed. This way she leaves with an Emmy performance.

Finally saw the show. I thoroughly enjoyed it after my ears stopped ringing from the Whoo! girls (reference a How I met You Mother episode.)

At first I was rather cheering on the boys who stood against their mothers - asserting their independence...then I read the passive/aggressive post and can see the validity there.

As said - it's a trainwreck, but it kept my interest for the full two hours. Next week back to one hour (Mon at 10PM) and my recorder is set!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

In defense of the guys who got sick, aren't they from the north? The fire fighter is from Florida where it is humid (not like working out at a gym inside). My son is a fire fighter here and he probably has more stamina than the guys who go to the gym. Just sayin, could be wrong.

How about that chicky whose belching would have made Simpson's Barney proud?? Now that's a classy girl I want to introduce to my friends and family. not.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Mrs B needs to be slapped. I don't know why Jojo shouldn't be with a girl with a big butt. Jojo is with his mom who has a big nasty mouth.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast