+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vita Alexander

Vita Alexander

Momma's Boys - NBC Site

Vita Alexander
    Hometown: Los Angeles, CA
    Professionally, I'm an ICU nurse at the third best hospital in the nation. I've been in the Air National Guard for six years and I'm transitioning to a new military career as a flight nurse. I was born and raised in lilí ol' Youngstown, Ohio, but relocated to Los Angeles after college. I can say that my move to L.A. has been extremely challenging but equally rewarding. I'm 25 years old and 100% woman! I'm very independent and self-sufficient. My motto is, "I want a man but damn sure don't need one!" The best word to describe me personally is "balanced," like the concept of yin and yang. I'm soft and sweet with a firm and sassy side. I'm an intellectual but I can definitely have a good time! My interests are traveling, horseback riding, and writing. I have almost completed my first fictional "man-hating" novel: "A Mad Woman's Anthem"!

Re: Vita Alexander

While I fully understand her anger, I was disappointed in how Vita chose to handle KKKhalood.
    I'm sure her raised voice and object throwing just reinforced certain opinions that Jojo mother already had.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread