+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Natalie Flores

Natalie Flores

Momma's Boys - NBC Site

Natalie Flores
    Hometown: Houston, TX
    I am the youngest of four in my family and hail from Houston, Texas. I currently work in the exciting world of marketing spirits and am an avid wine/spirits connoisseur. I consider myself intelligent, witty, charming, and dangerously flirtatious! Most friends and family know me to be very forward, aggressive, assertive, blunt, bold, and quite spicy! I enjoy the ballet, opera, symphony, and have an affinity for the theatre. In my spare time, I relish in the opportunity of partaking in a great debate and also like to play miniature golf, when I'm not catching a new movie with fellow movie buffs. My ideal man is one that doesn't exist! In all seriousness, I like a man who possesses good morals, standards and values, is warm, caring, considerate, highly intelligent, witty beyond belief and who has his own passions in life. It would also help if he was relatively easy on the eyes! I know my unicorn is out there somewhere, perhaps anticipating my arrival, eagerly waiting for me next to a rainbow and a pot of gold!

FORT Newbie

Re: Natalie Flores

Hi,
    I just registered to let everybody know that Natalie is a (wannabe?) actress, she was on the CBS web-only show InTurn, second season. She claimed she went to the Julliard school, but friendly she wasn't that good - got booted pretty early. Nevertheless, she was an absolute lunatic and unintentionally hilarious. Other contestants hated her with passion.
    I'm not allowed to post links, but it's pretty easier to verify my statement anyway.

Re: Natalie Flores

Quote Originally Posted by JustRegistered;3256644;
    Hi,
    I just registered to let everybody know that Natalie is a (wannabe?) actress, she was on the CBS web-only show InTurn, second season. She claimed she went to the Julliard school, but friendly she wasn't that good - got booted pretty early. Nevertheless, she was an absolute lunatic and unintentionally hilarious. Other contestants hated her with passion.
    I'm not allowed to post links, but it's pretty easier to verify my statement anyway.
    Nice catch! I remember her being the girl that everyone else hated. There was the one scene where someone was critiquing all of the contestants, and Natalie just kept nodding her head to everything they were saying, as if she agreed with every critique.

Link to her InTurn profile: InTurn 2 on CBS.com
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread