+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Michelle Kopasz

Michelle Kopasz

Momma's Boys - NBC Site

Michelle Kopasz
    Hometown: Houston, TX
    Hello everyone! I’m a Texan native, who as a child was known as the bubbly girl with long, blonde hair and sparkly eyes. During high school and college I was active in sports and fitness. I turned out to be a huge success on the volleyball court, earning a full athletic scholarship. I attended the University of Houston to pursue a career in broadcast journalism. Throughout my college years, I was able to utilize my stellar personality to sell homes throughout the Houston area. Additionally, I used my talents and acquired an internship at Houston's #1 Top 40 morning show. Producers thought highly of my talents and had me record various radio commercials. That led to me as a featured on-air personality. I am the spokesmodel for the Walter Umphrey Cancer Center in Beaumont, Texas and an online realty company. I also have several television commercials in my repertoire. I will be featured in the 2009 Health & Fitness Calendar as well as the 2009 Premiere Swimsuit Calendar. Recently, I filmed my first independent film, "Doublespeak." My dream is to become an entertainment news reporter. I am ready to take on any successful opportunity that comes my way. My ease with the camera, keen broadcasting skills, charm, and outgoing personality (as well as my striking looks), will tantalize any audience!

Re: Michelle Kopasz

I have a hard time believing she is really 25.

My ease with the camera, keen broadcasting skills, charm, and outgoing personality (as well as my striking looks), will tantalize any audience!
    The word of the day is "humble".

She's just trying to get into showbiz. She was previously seen on Paris Hilton's My New BFF on MTV where she was eliminated in the first episode.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Sounds like a paegent entry...
    Last edited by VelvetBex; 12-20-2008 at 03:01 PM.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3254964;
    I have a hard time believing she is really 25
    It's the bleaching. Bleaching to that degree is so ageing.
    She looks at least ten years older than she claims to be.
    She comes off as pretty full of herself in her bio.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3255185;
    She's just trying to get into showbiz. She was previously seen on Paris Hilton's My New BFF on MTV where she was eliminated in the first episode.
    Wasn't she the one that Paris wanted to dye her hair black and she flat out refused so she got eliminated? Seriously, if Paris Hilton wanted me to dye my hair purple and shave it into a mohawk I would do it because 1. DUH! It's Paris Hilton!!! and 2. It's just hair! It will grow back and you can dye it back to your regular nasty bleach blonde color. What an idiot!
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3256350;
    Wasn't she the one that Paris wanted to dye her hair black and she flat out refused so she got eliminated? Seriously, if Paris Hilton wanted me to dye my hair purple and shave it into a mohawk I would do it because 1. DUH! It's Paris Hilton!!! and 2. It's just hair! It will grow back and you can dye it back to your regular nasty bleach blonde color. What an idiot!
    Yup, that's her. Her hair isn't even that great. She should have listened to Paris.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Is it just me or does Michelle look like a drag queen?

Quote Originally Posted by troobabiee7;3257046;
    Is it just me or does Michelle look like a drag queen?
    Yep.

A drag queen who's had too much plastic surgery on her face.... among other things.

FORT Fogey

She is definately lying about her age. And yes she looks like a drag queen. Her hair is in terrible condition. And her implants are not well done. But the fireman fancies her! His mom is right; back away.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast