+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Michelle Kopasz

Re: Michelle Kopasz

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3263895;
    She may have that, sclilred1 (beautiful soul and personality).
    Yep I agree, although as a guy her looks is a bit of a turn off for me. Ironically it's her personality, at least what we're shown of it, that somewhat attracts me to her.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Michelle seems very sweet, but I'd have to agree that her looks have not been enhanced by all the surgery she's had. It's made her look way older than her actual age. I think she should have spent more of that money on therapy and not on shopping and surgery. She has very low self esteem. Is anyone else surprised by the fact that when she and Michael are together, she actually looks more like his mother - definitely not like a peer?

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3265334;
    Wow - what interesting comments about this woman. Below are just a few comments:
    1. In no way, do I think she looks or acts like a man, tranny or otherwise.
    2. She is way overly siliconed, bleached, and made up.
    3. She looks like she belongs on Hugh Hefner's show.
    I don't think she looks like a transexual, man, whatever either.

But there is such a thing as a person who is overly enhanced that it makes them look not-as-attractive as others. This is the case with Michelle. There are some knockouts on this cast, and I don't find Michelle to be one of them.

She does blend in with the girls on The Girls Next Door. Who knows, maybe she'll show up on that show in the future. I remember reading on another site that she was filming her third reality show, though I doubt it's The Girls Next Door.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234