+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Michelle Kopasz

Re: Michelle Kopasz

I don't know what to make of Michelle.I am curious what she looked like before she had all the surgeries......I bet she looked much better than she does now.Is she trying to look like an aging Barbie doll?that is what I think of when I look at her....and I agree with the person who said she looks like a drag queen.
    I think her self esteem is in the toilet...who has that many cosmetic surgeries by age 25?and how does anyone her age rack up such a debt?I mean,I like to shop too.......but $136,000?wow.just wow.
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

It's obvious that Michelle has a lot of insecurity, but most of the girls on this show seem to share those insecurities and have way overdone the plastic surgery route. In fact, because so many of these girls are already actresses / models, etc. they have certainly had way more silicone than most. As far as Michelle's debt, I agree that it is way overboard for anyone at any age. However, I do find Michelle to be nicer in many ways than some of the other gals. Perhaps that is what attracts Michael most.

FORT Newbie

I am just beyond myself over this girl... and the fact that Michael thinks she is so great. This just goes to show that guys look mainly at face value and are VERY easily fooled.

She is fake from head to toe. Her teeth even appear to have veneers on them, her face is all botox-ed and injected up, her boobs are fake, and geez she can't even grow real hair! She must have destroyed it with all the bleaching.

She is in debt over $136,000 because of all this!! You would think for such time, money, and effort she would look a little better?!!? Her face doesn't even look proportioned - you can tell a lot has changed. Her boobs, who knows... you can't tell a bad boob job unless you see them with anything, even without a bra. I bet they aren't too great, since she had to have them redone. And if they do look good, they by no means will have a natural look to them. Her teeth just don't look quite "right," which is why I say they are veneers. Veneers are OBVIOUS!

I agree she definitely looks like a drag queen, and Michael's mom is 100% correct in her opinion of her!

THIS GIRL IS AN ILLUSION MADE UP OF BLEACH, TANNING BEDS, AND SILICONE

Quote Originally Posted by troobabiee7;3257046;
    Is it just me or does Michelle look like a drag queen?
    i'm glad i didn't need to scour this thread to see this opinion posted before the 10th post. i agree with you 100 percent. her height, large bones, large face. i thought it was funny how michael asked lorraine to "see a little deeper" ... a detailed file on one's past is pretty deep in my book
    America's Next Top Best Friend!

It's odd that she would spend so much money to "improve" her looks, but keep that horrible last name.

I did however think it was sweet of her to help Megan with her makeover. Maybe her years spent as an unattractive person have made her more compassionate towards other people.

I don't think she looks like a drag queen at all! In fact, with a little less make-up and healthy looking hair I think she would be quite attractive. I still think she was stupid for not letting Paris dye her hair but now I wish she had stayed on that show past the first episode so I could see what her personality is in that setting. In this show she seems like a really sweet person. It's unfortunate that she's so insecure but it certainly doesn't make her a bad person. As far as the debt, I expect most of it is the plastic surgery and the rest is shopping. While I think that $136K is appalling, it is pretty easy to get yourself into a mess pretty quick. I wracked up $2200 on my credit card when I was 23 in a 3 month time period and when I realized it, I freaked out and came to my Mom who help me come up with a plan to take care of it and it took me almost 3 years to pay it off. The difference between me and her is that I realized I was in trouble much sooner and asked for help and I did it without borrowing any $ from my parents. My Mom was smart enough to know that wouldn't help me or teach me anything about responsibilty.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

FORT Newbie

Michelle is strikingly beautiful with a lovely last name, rhymes with topaz. She probably makes over 100 thousand a year in which case 136 thousand in debt is no big deal. She has a great future ahead of her.

"strikingly beautiful"?????? Wow, beauty really is in the eye of the beholder!!!! As far as her probably making over 100 thousand a year, I seriously doubt that seeing how she is in debt to the tune of 136 thousand. Gotta love how men see the bleach blonde hair, fake big breasts and think that she is beautiful. Personally I would prefer a guy to look at the inside of a person instead of just the outward appearances and find someone that is naturally beautiful with a beautiful soul and personality to match.

She may have that, sclilred1 (beautiful soul and personality).

Or maybe what's-his-name is latent gay (if Michelle is trans, at the least, she is somewhat masculine,nothing wrong with either of those possibilities). Just sayin'.....

Who is John Galt?

Wow - what interesting comments about this woman. Below are just a few comments:
    1. In no way, do I think she looks or acts like a man, tranny or otherwise.
    2. She is way overly siliconed, bleached, and made up.
    3. She looks like she belongs on Hugh Hefner's show.
    4. A lot of men, especially young men but many older ones too, are very attracted to women who look like this - even though they know most of the accoutrements are fake. They don't care, they still find these women sexy. If they didn't, women wouldn't go to such lengths to look like Barbie Dolls or Playboy centerfolds and Playboy would not have existed this long. Women will never understand why.
    5. Michael is very physically attracted and she knows it. So what if his mom doesn't like her. I don't think Michelle cares.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast